Cl find of the day

Thanks for not texting me.
You saved me $500 and an ass chewing.

The guys wanting like 6k for this thing, but all that aside, holy crap what an insanely fun LS swap project this would be!!

My mom has a triumph spitfire that’s probably about the same size and weight as that thing. It’s fun as hell to drive.... well it was until I pulled it back in the driveway and the brakes were smoking cause I was driving it so hard.

Apparently saying it’s a race car it has a sticker on the dash saying so is not a good excuse.

Also I think LS would be way to much weight for the suspension, think turbo Miata or s2000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom has a triumph spitfire that’s probably about the same size and weight as that thing. It’s fun as hell to drive.... well it was until I pulled it back in the driveway and the brakes were smoking cause I was driving it so hard.

Apparently saying it’s a race car it has a sticker on the dash saying so is not a good excuse.

Also I think LS would be way to much weight for the suspension, think turbo Miata or s2000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the LS1 is only ~60 lbs heavier. Nothing suspension can't even out

1614022906142.png

I wonder how well (not worth a damn) that trailer brake controller works

Seems legit lol

Stand down guys. I just spoke with the guys agent. They are shipping it to me. Super nice dudes who are actually going to pay me extra, and then I'll give the difference to the courier when they deliver.

Actually, just found out it's the same guy Philip @77GreenMachine is working with to find a jeep, so we will probably get a group buy discount :laughing:

Good deal on some good ol Miller TIGs, $1300 for the pair.

Back