Cl find of the day

Need someone in the Cary area to check this out for me before I grab my hat, fur coat, and cane to come check it out

I39m-A-Excellent-Driver-Yeah-Excellent-Driver-meme-23710.jpg

Why would a junk wrx in hendersonville be listed in raleigh? Cause nobody here bought it?

Damn...if I were "fun-size" like @jeepinmatt I would risk divorce for that...just to abuse it for a few months and flip it. But at 6'-1" and "Chicken wearing a whiskey barrel" shaped...I'd never fit

We call this photo "shattered dreams"...two days after high school, graduation my son had a chance to sit in his dream car.
We lost the best photo to a phone failure but for those that dont know the roof line swings with the door. It hit him mid jaw, below the ear.
He said "Well I know what I aint buying first if I ever make the league now"

Ford  GT.jpg

Just in case you need a passenger for the car pool lane.....how creepy would this transaction be....

I really want this for some reason. Cab over, 4wd and a flatbed just do something for me.

Pretty cool. @braxton357 test drove one for me up in PA and said it made a 4cyl TJ feel like a nitro funny car.

Just in case you need a passenger for the car pool lane.....how creepy would this transaction be....

I have a picture somewhere of a TJ at the exit of Lower 2 with a mannequin in the passenger seat....

I saw a FUSO box truck yesterday on 301. I had not seen those since I was in South America. They must be importing some.

IMG_6672.jpg

If you rent one.....do you have to clean it, or is that service included in the rental...... asking for a friend!
For as much as they charge....it better be included!

I mean...I have no idea :D

Back