Cl find of the day

This is a Trailer Park Customs and MethEngineerings conglomerate. Judging by the 2 multimeters and some other stuff on the dash, I’d say it’s one good puddle or speed bump away from an electrical fire.

Jeep

ducks.png

Well, not CL but there's not an AdvRider crap thread so....
Saw a pretty sweet C30 with 37k miles on there. If I would t get a nastygram from the HOA I'd be tempted. Not sure if you have to be a member to see the classifieds so here's a pic.

58012921-6C4D-42AD-8706-A69E0D65201A.jpeg

Paint it black, load it down with some white claws, take groups of people down the service roads at Uwharrie, convince them it’s “off-roading” now you’ve got your very own Leep Limo service with an “offroad” experience. BOOM

I must say, with a healthy V8 and some 40's, that would be pretty badass.
Only after you move that rear axle forward a solid foot or two

Just in case you need a source for some crack to smoke, I'm pretty sure this guy has some:

To be fair that is a ~$50-65k Engine by itself. Assuming its brand new.

I was thinking that the 250k might not be unreasonable, and that kind of helps the case, but damn if I was trying sell something for 250k I'd write a novel instead of just "call for details."

Duane

But it's been installed and driven around, so how much is it worth now?

Would it be normal for it to be new if manufactured 7+ years ago? No idea how long this kind of thing sits on a shelf.
I mean it all depends?
It’s obviously not new on shelf but has near zero hours.

Seeing the location SC - I wonder if that’s from SCTAC they were a company in the Donaldson center in Greenville that had a contract up armoring humvees and we’re trying to move up and compete against osh kosh and become a vehicle manufacturer.

Haven’t heard from them in ~5 years

I mean it all depends?
It’s obviously not new on shelf but has near zero hours.

Seeing the location SC - I wonder if that’s from SCTAC they were a company in the Donaldson center in Greenville that had a contract up armoring humvees and we’re trying to move up and compete against osh kosh and become a vehicle manufacturer.

Haven’t heard from them in ~5 years
Looks military to me!

Back