Cl find of the day

It's a drive for most of you NC folks but a great deal for anyone looking for 37" x12.50x17 spares. Located around lake Murray SC.
MUD TIRES

Corvette motor most likely started life in an 66 Impala with 275 HP and a four barrel carb. No Corvette 327 came with a 2 barrel. Only trucks used a 327 2 barrel carb

"Ya know, when I think having a good time and making a quick buck, the first thing I think of is stealing transmissions" - No one ever

Cut out the pillars, added a non-triangulated exo cage. That thing has to twist around like a wet noodle. It's a good thing it has no doors, because they would have some problems opening and closing properly.

Just gonna put it here so it doesn't get lost yet (I hope he finds his "extended brain line", that would help with a lot of the issues):

1998 Jeep XJ, Cherokee, rock buggy, - $2000 (Lancaster, SC) hide this posting
image 1 of 3
aimages.craigslist.org_00m0m_lNMr8iCyCc0_600x450.jpg

aimages.craigslist.org_00909_BELfrauO8M_600x450.jpg

aimages.craigslist.org_00s0s_kVq8TwIdoB7_600x450.jpg

aimages.craigslist.org_00m0m_lNMr8iCyCc0_50x50c.jpgaimages.craigslist.org_00909_BELfrauO8M_50x50c.jpgaimages.craigslist.org_00s0s_kVq8TwIdoB7_50x50c.jpg
1998 jeep cherokee

condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: red
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: SUV

safety tips

This a highly modified Jeep Cherokee XJ, there is a full exo cage, the axle has been move 8" back, the fuel tank has been raised and there is a long arm 4" lift and way more other things than i can list, come see it to see all the things done to it. needs a rear driveshaft and a rear extended brain line to drive
no trades and make me an offer, dont send me stupid low offers
email or text me 704, nine nine five, five seven 22

HO....LY.....SHIT....BALLS. :eek:

Is the rear of the "vehicle" even tied in to the front?

Just gonna put it here so it doesn't get lost yet (I hope he finds his "extended brain line", that would help with a lot of the issues):

1998 Jeep XJ, Cherokee, rock buggy, - $2000 (Lancaster, SC) hide this posting
image 1 of 3
View attachment 221017
View attachment 221018
View attachment 221019
View attachment 221020View attachment 221021View attachment 221022
1998 jeep cherokee

condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: red
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: SUV

safety tips

This a highly modified Jeep Cherokee XJ, there is a full exo cage, the axle has been move 8" back, the fuel tank has been raised and there is a long arm 4" lift and way more other things than i can list, come see it to see all the things done to it. needs a rear driveshaft and a rear extended brain line to drive
no trades and make me an offer, dont send me stupid low offers
email or text me 704, nine nine five, five seven 22
Is that john fullers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back