Cl find of the day

text sent

says it is already sold

I would call Fuller! , but its all made of one piece of contiguous metal (at least the correct type anyway)

Completely stock suspension and 6 lug wheels??? WTF??!??

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I'd bet good money that thing came from one of those for profit game reserves, probably has stronger axles in it to account for all the big fat rich guys who don't want to walk through the woods to go hunting.

I'd bet good money that thing came from one of those for profit game reserves, probably has stronger axles in it to account for all the big fat rich guys who don't want to walk through the woods to go hunting.
That would explain the obscene truck boxes on the fenders.......for holding chilled whine coolers for those stuffed fatty hunt posers.

Completely stock suspension and 6 lug wheels??? WTF??!??

I didn't catch the 6 lug wheels. Looks like stock track width though. What would be six lug and that narrow? Waggy narrow track 44s? Also, what's all the small tubing around the doors? Fuel fill is relocated too. Somebody needs to go take a look at this thing in person.

Hydrodyne

image.jpeg

If it's sunk, what are salvage rights on a lake?

And wouldn't there be some environmental fine for leaving it there with the fuel/oil/antifreeze still in it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

and i love how the ad says nothing about it being under water - lol.
...just a minor little detail....

Back