Cl find of the day

Wonder if it was sunk on purpose for ins. $$$$$$$ ?

After reflecting I think he had no insurance. I have it on my 8K boat and pretty sure it covers hull damage AND sinking. I'm also pretty sure that boat was totaled when dumbass hit the rocks and before it was sunk.

Last edited:
It's the same tranny that's in the Superdutys I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes and no, both are a ZF6 but the one in the Ford had an oil pump with a fluid cooler and the GM one did not. It's a fawking huge trans, the one in my F250 will be pulled soon for a new clutch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It looks like roughly 6000 were sold in Corvettes, and none of them were 350 HP. More likely 365 or 375 depending on the year. But hey, if he wants to ask $1800 for a crusty original 327 with completely unknown mileage/condition/pedigree, that's his right... I'd just take one of the million 350s and mop the floor with it. 327s didn't have anything special except less displacement.

If it's sunk, what are salvage rights on a lake?

And wouldn't there be some environmental fine for leaving it there with the fuel/oil/antifreeze still in it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In FL if you got to it when it was unattended and got it up it was yours. You had to offer the owner it back for the cost of salvage plus towing and storage. But you could pretty much make your own number for that

I couldn't stand it and text the guy about the boat. Asked him where it was once he told me on the bottom he told me pretty much where it was. Asked how long it was there and then told him I owned a salvage company and after 30 days anyone could claim it..... he didn't like that and decided he was gonna shot me if he saw me out there. Lol great fun

It looks like roughly 6000 were sold in Corvettes, and none of them were 350 HP. More likely 365 or 375 depending on the year. But hey, if he wants to ask $1800 for a crusty original 327 with completely unknown mileage/condition/pedigree, that's his right... I'd just take one of the million 350s and mop the floor with it. 327s didn't have anything special except less displacement.
Yeah I wasn't sayin its a good deal I just cant figure out where people get their prices and it always a Corvettte motor regardless of what the true application was.

I couldn't stand it and text the guy about the boat. Asked him where it was once he told me on the bottom he told me pretty much where it was. Asked how long it was there and then told him I owned a salvage company and after 30 days anyone could claim it..... he didn't like that and decided he was gonna shot me if he saw me out there. Lol great fun

I'da replied "I hope you're a good shot cause I am and I have a bigger gun than yours I guarantee"

I wanna know how they made 350hp on that 2 bbl carb from the factory lol

I'da replied "I hope you're a good shot cause I am and I have a bigger gun than yours I guarantee"
If it's in the middle of the lake was he going to swim out and shoot? Cause he ain't got no boat!

I'd rather have a single 3500lb axle vs the dual 2k ones.

What's up with the chains from the deck to the tongue?

Looks like just a way to store them.... But now that you mention it those things ar looooooong lol

Back