Cl find of the day

12757b46ad8a1b4b25e9f1d5ff4e64cd.png
1135df2d89fee56b5996aa86eecac638.png

Not craigslist but I found this on copart. Looks like it has a 22re swap. Anyone know anything about this rig? Might be a good buy for someone on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when people try and oversell their vehicles.

I hate worse when they say it's 'this price or it's going to scrap'...well you just admitted you're willing to take scrap. I have no issues if you follow through with it, you're just taking money out of your own pocket, and there are always more parts/vehicles...and I don't mind seeing the world burn. But, if you're just trying to use it as a bargaining chip, I'll probably make fun of you the following week when you drop the price.

I hate worse when they say it's 'this price or it's going to scrap'...well you just admitted you're willing to take scrap. I have no issues if you follow through with it, you're just taking money out of your own pocket, and there are always more parts/vehicles...and I don't mind seeing the world burn. But, if you're just trying to use it as a bargaining chip, I'll probably make fun of you the following week when you drop the price.

I get people all the time who call/email me and ask me if I want to buy their Jeep before they haul it for scrap. I always figure scrap value and add a few bucks just to make it worth their while and then they tell me that is too low. OK, you go ahead and deal with scrapping it and getting less. :lol:

I get people all the time who call/email me and ask me if I want to buy their Jeep before they haul it for scrap. I always figure scrap value and add a few bucks just to make it worth their while and then they tell me that is too low. OK, you go ahead and deal with scrapping it and getting less. :lol:

Same...you need to sell your junk, worse than I need it. I'll generally go 1.5-2x's scrap to make it slightly more fair/interesting.

People who don't keep up still think scrap is bringing $10 per 100.I got in to a "discussion" last week w a guy about this very thing.He wanted $200 for a transfercase that was loaded up and headed to the crusher the next day but wouldn't take my $75 offer.

Back