Cl find of the day

If you're on fakebook this page has so much win it hurts.... I know gulches is a great park, not knocking them at all. The people that think some bald ass tires are worth 400 dollars are the ones that kill me....

Gulches ORV Park Public Group | Facebook

Not Craigslist, figured it'd still fit

1e32ea4b9c2fdc013e7ffc195c98fd33.jpg

Must be a major brodozer with half a lift installed.....

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Meh,could be worse.Anybody remember the old Hickey axle trusses??
View attachment 229895
I had the Con-Ferr version of those. Honestly, those are a more effective design than half the crap that's out there today. I swear most of these mass market "fab" companies just throw metal at it until it looks cool without ever laying eyes on a free body diagram.

Stretched CJ7 on One Tons

Are the links really what I think they are??

Holy crap that's a first.

Its alot more common than you think. Search "one link suspension". Back in the day I believe someone even competed in top truck challenge with the trailer ball suspension.

Most of the time the joints used are motor grader pivot joints or joints made specifically for a one link.

SU Joint for one link suspension by FrogFab - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Ive even seen large heims used for this.

Its alot more common than you think. Search "one link suspension". Back in the day I believe someone even competed in top truck challenge with the trailer ball suspension.

Most of the time the joints used are motor grader pivot joints or joints made specifically for a one link.

SU Joint for one link suspension by FrogFab - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Ive even seen large heims used for this.

Heck I think it's cool to see what people can use what they have and make it work! I would like to see the "one link suspension" in action.

Back