Cl find of the day

If that were 150k, I could understand the asking price. Market value plus cost to bullet proof...but 300k on the odo, ouch.
Bulletproofed 6.0's with 150-200k miles can be found all day long in the $15-17k range. For $23k, I'd expect a lot newer or a LOT less miles. But it's a non-sensical market, so who knows. On Thursday of last week, after a month of serious searching and nearly driving all over the country for a couple trucks, I ended up buying a 2011 Lariat with 160k miles for $22,500, and it was only 10 minutes from my house. Seems like a hell of a lot more truck for the money.

I know the guy who runs the shop this thing is at. (Jeremy)
Full on auto in Sanford.
I've used his lift a time or two. Talented guy, but it's bolt on stuff that pays the bills sometimes.
Don't know why he thinks he can get that for an old Jeep though...

International 4wheel drive 1600 Dump truck 4X4

00C0C_3NTXuVC2R9r_600x450.jpg

So was that likely a fire truck converted to a dump? Very cool!

1995 Jeep Wrangler

Has a 4.2 in it with a 4.0 flywheel.. add a crank sensor, later dist, fuel pump, intake and harness and you have fuel injection.. runs like a top and has a new Weber like carb.. recently got a SYE installed by me to correct vibrations from the rear shaft as it was pointed at the transfer case.. everything as far as I know works. It is rust free. No cat, quiet muffler, can hardly hear it running.. starts easy after you hit the gas twice to prime it cold. Instant hot restart. He's got other stuff that could go with it... Oh bad part is it has 3.08 gears.

I think I've seen that somewhere else.... 1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler 7500

1995 Jeep Wrangler

Has a 4.2 in it with a 4.0 flywheel.. add a crank sensor, later dist, fuel pump, intake and harness and you have fuel injection.. runs like a top and has a new Weber like carb.. recently got a SYE installed by me to correct vibrations from the rear shaft as it was pointed at the transfer case.. everything as far as I know works. It is rust free. No cat, quiet muffler, can hardly hear it running.. starts easy after you hit the gas twice to prime it cold. Instant hot restart. He's got other stuff that could go with it... Oh bad part is it has 3.08 gears.

Back