Cl find of the day

Someone needs a 4wd, 2dr Tahoe with 3 pedals! I have never seen one of these with a stick shift in the wild.

Looks like something @DonYukon should add to his stable.

Last edited:

Someone needs a 4wd, 2dr Tahoe with 3 pedals! I have never seen one of these with a stick shift in the wild.

I learn something new everyday. Didnt even know such oem unicorns existed!

I think 95 was the last years of the manual.... The ZJ had them in them around then too.

Looks like something @DonYukon should add to his stable.
Anyone in the area that could check this out for me? Hard to tell by the color if there's any rust or anything. I'm interested in it, have had 3 2doors but never a Manuel!

Anyone in the area that could check this out for me? Hard to tell by the color if there's any rust or anything. I'm interested in it, have had 3 2doors but never a Manuel!
Its probably not but that shifter looks like a NV4500 shifter.

What do you guys use to search craigslist? The app I have on my phone sucks major donkey dong.
Charlotte.craigslist.org
Works perfectly fine on the web on Chrome. What's the app for?

Wasn't there a site that would search multiple craigslist cities? or was that replaced with the more from nearby at the bottom of a search?
www.searchtempest.com is what I use if the nearby areas isn't a wide enough area. Key is to use the "-" with specific words to eliminate all the friggin spammers who put a billion keywords. For example if you put -dieselofhouston it will remove all results from those spammy asshats.

Screenshot_20220612-204642_craigslist.jpg

On Craigslist category all for sale, guess I should have turned on a filter.

Don't really know much about mountain bikes, but I'm kinda sorta in the market. Is this a good deal or no?

Not bad. If you do a lot of climbing, the rear suspension will probably bounce a lot and eat up a lot of efficiency. Pretty nice build kit for its time, which is probably mid-2000's. I personally really like bikes from that era and earlier. Only thing I see that might be problematic is the 1x9 drivetrain (1 front chainring and 9 rear chainrings/gears). Most of the newer 1x bikes have a smaller front chainring and a much larger rear cog (40-50 teeth), whereas that one looks to be in the neighborhood of 30 tooth front and 34 tooth rear. Basically what that means is your lowest gear isn't that low, around 1.1:1. When I was in good shape, I never used the small chainring up front, and rode everything around in the middle ring on the front (around 30 teeth) and the big ring on the rear (34 teeth on mine). But for long hills in the mountains or now that I'm fat and lazy, that wouldn't cut it. If you wanted to swap the rear cassette out to a bigger unit you'd need a shifter with different throw, and the derailleur likely doesn't have enough travel, which means you would have to replace the cassette, derailleur, and shifter (and that's only if the hub is wide enough to accept the new cassette and there are no clearance issues). My current bike (which I just listed for sale last night actually) is a 2x10 with a 24/38t front and 11-36t rear for gearing range of 1.5:1 in low and 1:3.5 in the highest gear.

TL: DR Take it for a test ride and see if you like it. It's an older bike that may be limited by suspension design and gearing, but if it works for you, it looks like a quality piece.

Here's mine, it's a size small, and probably comfortable for someone up to about 5'7". Log into Facebook

I don't know why I need this, but I need this. The pullout table is tits.

id like to have one of those as well....id never mak the trip to buy it but id use the hell out of it if i had it.

Back