Copper Crawler buggy build

I'd rather sell it whole and have someone continue to wheel it to its potential, than to piece it out to build the next project. If I can't get a reasonable offer I will do that but, ready to build something new and something that is street legal as well. Not saying next one won't be as capable. May even be more capable. Going to be on smaller tires, (still sticky) to add more difficulty.

Hard to watch this machine sit in the garage 50 weeks a year. I can build year round but can't wheel every month... cause I enjoy the build almost as much as the wheeling.

Not me. I'd much rather wheel two weeks than build fifty weeks. I like to work but I love to play. Look sp cially if I'm not making money.
Glws. Just hope someone close buys it.

Not me. I'd much rather wheel two weeks than build fifty weeks. I like to work but I love to play. Look sp cially if I'm not making money.
Glws. Just hope someone close buys it.
So would i. But because for the time being I can't wheel more often-life gets in the way, I can build. But i can't afford 2-50g machines. So I will enjoy a new build, employ what I learned on the last one, expand my skill set, wheel when I can, but this time it doesn't have to sit in the garage near as long. ...

Going up for sale!

Ready to build something new.

Asking price $48,000

Will place an ad in for sale section soon.

Inquiries call me at 336 401 2830.

Matt
:shaking:

I'll throw a set of 38" stickies on mine and a 5.3 and we will just trade . mine is street legal. And it is pretty capable.
Lol
But I didn't get enjoy building yours[emoji106]
Come on paul, let's keep it in the family, it can be yours. ...

Good luck with the sale, can't wait to watch the next build!

I remember us talking about this in your garage several months ago, I said the same thing, next one I'll build will be street legal

Those LS1 heads worked out great man for my 6.0 build thanks again

Bump for a badass buggy

I will warn you... As a guy that owns two street legal wheelers... You can drive them on a Friday night ice cream run. But first you have to put air in the left front tire, top up the PS fluid, slide up underneath to make sure that squeaking noise isn't anything important, realize while you're under there that you forgot that all the balance weights got knocked off the rear DS (it's cool, you can't drive that fast on chunked up mud tires anyway). But speaking of tires, that left front isn't holding air. Maybe we should swap it first.

Amen brotha! Thats what eventually put my stuff on a trailer! The harder I wheeled, the more I worried about what I might have damaged.

I'm too old to spend Friday night along side the road fixing what ever prior damage decides to show itself two weeks after a wheeling trip!:rolleyes:

I drove Cyd's jeep to work this morning, because I assumed (incorrectly, it turns out) that the heat in it would be better than the heat in the Dodge.

This thread is evergreen:

Stop the insanity, save the thermostats!

I think it might be due for a blower motor, too. Although maybe I'll start with just cleaning the pine needles out of the squirrel cage.

I will warn you... As a guy that owns two street legal wheelers... You can drive them on a Friday night ice cream run. But first you have to put air in the left front tire, top up the PS fluid, slide up underneath to make sure that squeaking noise isn't anything important, realize while you're under there that you forgot that all the balance weights got knocked off the rear DS (it's cool, you can't drive that fast on chunked up mud tires anyway). But speaking of tires, that left front isn't holding air. Maybe we should swap it first.

I love my street legal wheeler. The in-laws had the kids Saturday night and we went out to dinner with another couple that owns a buggy as we used to. We drove my YJ to dinner in Thomasville , then drove to UNF from dinner arriving around 10pm. We started up Daniel ,4 adults deep, in the rain and getting up the first ledge got sketchy right off the bat with water pouring off it. I just about put it on the tailgate a couple of times before making the ledge, we then topped the big hill up the far right line banging the rev limiter a few times to make it. We ran pretty much everything but Dutch John because it was around midnight and we're old and tired. I hopped out, unlocked the hubs, didn't bother airing up (because we drove down there with about 14psi in the tires) and drove back to Thomasville with the heat going cruising at 60mph with zero issues. Everyone in that jeep has been all over the country wheeling some of the most difficult stuff around and all agreed that was one of the best times we'd had by getting back to the roots of wheeling. Having tons,37's and a stock 4.0 it's nice to be able to beat on it a little without having to worry about parts flying, while being just concerned enough about disaster for not being in a point and shoot buggy. I do usually give mine a quick once over after every outing , but I still drive it 45 miles round trip to work at least once a week. I miss my buggy but I do enjoy being able to be challenged without a 5 hour drive somewhere to do it.
Pretty sweet buggy too, someone will really enjoy it.

I love my street legal wheeler. The in-laws had the kids Saturday night and we went out to dinner with another couple that owns a buggy as we used to. We drove my YJ to dinner in Thomasville , then drove to UNF from dinner arriving around 10pm. We started up Daniel ,4 adults deep, in the rain and getting up the first ledge got sketchy right off the bat with water pouring off it. I just about put it on the tailgate a couple of times before making the ledge, we then topped the big hill up the far right line banging the rev limiter a few times to make it. We ran pretty much everything but Dutch John because it was around midnight and we're old and tired. I hopped out, unlocked the hubs, didn't bother airing up (because we drove down there with about 14psi in the tires) and drove back to Thomasville with the heat going cruising at 60mph with zero issues. Everyone in that jeep has been all over the country wheeling some of the most difficult stuff around and all agreed that was one of the best times we'd had by getting back to the roots of wheeling. Having tons,37's and a stock 4.0 it's nice to be able to beat on it a little without having to worry about parts flying, while being just concerned enough about disaster for not being in a point and shoot buggy. I do usually give mine a quick once over after every outing , but I still drive it 45 miles round trip to work at least once a week. I miss my buggy but I do enjoy being able to be challenged without a 5 hour drive somewhere to do it.
Pretty sweet buggy too, someone will really enjoy it.
That's what I'm talking about. Great story, thanks for sharing.

Back