CTB MOAB Experience!

The man gets off on seeing other people succeed!

Look around, it's truly a rare quality these days....for someone to actually want others to do well....... it's what makes him "special"

Well, that and the helmet he has to wear when he's eating :D:p

And that's what makes wheeling with yall so much fun.

Also, I didnt even notice the small text at about his helmet until after I inserted the quote haha

d14011a7feba5022a0246e05bdf64ac5.jpg

What did the rental jeep cost for the week, all in?

Here's another small video. I skipped Tuesday because I don't have any video or pictures from that day so I have to rely on what others have posted (which is not much)
If you have video or pics....find a way to get it to me (google drive...etc) and I'll put something together.

Here is what I had from mine, Ben's, Debra, Will and Josh's camera from day 3 (Part 1 of several)

Fighting several corrupt files, and or videos the movie maker just doesn't like, as well as pictures that don't want to load...but here's part 2 of day 3

if you have raw video footage you want me to incorporate, or pictures, upload the raw MP4 to google drive or some other cloud and I can make it a part of the videos

Here's another small video. I skipped Tuesday because I don't have any video or pictures from that day so I have to rely on what others have posted (which is not much)
If you have video or pics....find a way to get it to me (google drive...etc) and I'll put something together.

Here is what I had from mine, Ben's, Debra, Will and Josh's camera from day 3 (Part 1 of several)

That was really cool!

After pulling my rear 44 cover off noticed my center pin was riding against my ring gear so further inspection resulted in seeing my pinion gear and ring gear were missing some chucks. And while doing a walk around the jeep I noticed I had somehow lost one of my body mount lift pucks and bolt. Didn't hear them fall out there just gone.
@josh$$ I must have let the body mounts I had go with my old Jeep. I've torn my shop apart looking for them. Sorry brother!

@CasterTroy what's the verdict on the atlas?

Duder spent more on 'upgrades' just to go to Moab than I've ever spent to buy a Jeep. Do you really think he's going to tell you he didn't get his money's worth?

:flipoff2:

Says the guy with more in trailers than anyone on here, yet only goes to Potts and URE :flipoff2::p

Casey it was awesome! I really love the gearing. I was afraid it wouldn't be low enough but it crawled everything better than expected. And really dig the 2wd choices.

Financially, I would have much preferred to score a rubi case for what you did, but for what I HAVE, and what it DOES....not at all disappointed. Don't regret a penny of it....and to Shawn's point, I WOULD actually post if it were a waste of money...just so others wouldn't make a mistake (if it WERE one)
But in all honesty, I'd pull Jason aside after an obstacle and share with HIM how well it performed and How pleased I was with it, just so I wouldn't clutter up the radio with what MAY have been perceived as boasting (I save that for FB and Shawn at campfires, as well as public showering facilities)

Last edited:
Whoever UMG is may be very disgruntled and armed with a class 7 taser.

Back