CTB MOAB Experience!

20170605_133234.jpg

@CasterTroy what's the verdict on the atlas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Duder spent more on 'upgrades' just to go to Moab than I've ever spent to buy a Jeep. Do you really think he's going to tell you he didn't get his money's worth?

:flipoff2:

Anybody try escalator on hells revenge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
We actually cut that part of the trail off to pick up RJ Mozley coming from the airport. It's probably a good thing cause I'd probably ended up upside down. As many know my balls were big that day for some reason. I'd have probably tried to climb a skyscraper at that point. Lol
I will say with the encouragement of my "friends". Lol

We had an awesome time. best wheeling ever with the best freinds i could ever ask for

The drive out was easy, the drive back was a major pain in the ass. Insanely tired still today.

Our damage report is yet to be determined, at least two buste spartan lockers, two busted jeep tires, 4 trailer tires replaced.8 truck tires replaced. Two broke crappy aev control arm brackets, and about 8 broken wallets!!!

Between 6 out of us, we drink 10 cases of water and 4 case of gator ade in 5 days!

What would you guys say that a reasonable budget would be for a similar trip towing out and back? What kind of accommodations did you guys have?

Back