CTB MOAB Experience!

20170531_170253_1496283839724.jpg

We were riding poison spider gold bar rim and golden spike today, we were pulling up on the golden crack and found these 2 young men. They talked to the guys first and told them they had water. Then they walked up to Tina and myself and told us they were scared and wanted help. Tina and I asked them if they had water and they said they had very little and were sipping it. We broke their bikes down and put them in the jeeps and brought them out. Their parents were very worried but they made it back safe. There is no way I would have left those kids out there by them selves. They had never ridden in a jeep before but you couldn't have washed the smile off their face with clorox. They had started at 9 am this morning and were 10 miles out and were lost.

So... rescuing Carlos and Santiago from certain death is cool and all, but that's the closest thing to shenanigans that I've seen so far in this thread. You guys are clearly not raising enough hell. Where are the pictures of replacing busted D60 shafts on the side of the road, the good times spent pinching off broken brake lines with vise grips, or riding back to town in search of a new leaf spring or pitman shaft?

Well, I did cut the sidewall of a tire on my rental jeep, don't know if there are any pics. We just put the spare on and kept going.

Last edited:
Back