CTB MOAB Experience!

CTB last dinner together at the Moab brewery. The week went so fast but I do believe we all had a great wheeling trip of a life time...
677.jpeg

There are four of them in this photo:

View attachment 248298
I met that dude once. He rode with me when i flipped on my lid. And didn't bitch one time.
Got to give a shout out to the CTB. Glad ya'll had fun and everyone left to go home safe and secure.
@josh$$ , maybe next time.....

Sitting in yukon Oklohoma at dicoynt tire, bought new cooper atp in january, allready had them balanced three times for shaking. It got so bad it would shake my phone off the console. Discount is warranting them , Michelin Ltx going on now
I generally don't like chain stores for anything, but I've found Discount Tire to be the exception. Good service and prices, and each store seems to care about the customer and go out of their way to fix some of the smaller things.

Last edited:
Well we made it home, the jeep ran a total of 99 hours and 35 minutes and went 4537 miles and 441miles was trails and driving around Moab. These figures was for round trip.

I uploaded all the pics and video I had from last week to a Google drive folder. I think you should be able to click the link and then download anything in the folder. I made a folder for each day.
Let me know if it does not work, I might need to give you permission which requires an email address. If so just send me an email at Randytet998@gmail.com with the subject "moab pics" and I'll add you.

Moab 2017 - Google Drive

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@MontanaTJ

Google drive pics access worked fine for me....

I uploaded all the pics and video I had from last week to a Google drive folder. I think you should be able to click the link and then download anything in the folder. I made a folder for each day.
Let me know if it does not work, I might need to give you permission which requires an email address. If so just send me an email at Randytet998@gmail.com with the subject "moab pics" and I'll add you.

Moab 2017 - Google Drive

We're camped at the Loves truck stop in Corbin, KY about four hours from home. Just sitting here at 3:15am on the trailer drinking beer and looking at my Jeep being thankful I didn't junk it out in the Devil's Highway Hot Tub on Monday.
Also thinking back on this trip knowing it is something I will remember the rest of my life.
Thanks to all the CTB members that was there for helping make this trip great. You all are an exceptional group of guys and gals. I'm proud to be a part of CTB.

Also thanks goes to my long time buddy from Montana for meeting us in Moab. It was really great getting to see you and hang out with you for a week doing what we love.
Let's just not wait so long to meet up next time!

Moab 2017 - Google Drive

If anyone has some good pics or video of my jeep I'd like to get them. I believe you should be able to upload them to the drive folder. Just put them in the main folder please.
Thanks,
Randy

Moab 2017 - Google Drive

Great pictures and videos. Looked at all of them this monring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back