Deal Alert

I saw that winch for $299. If it's still that price that puts it close at $209.00.

I need a new workbench/toolbox. I'd like to get one of the larger boxes but I've been cheaping out.

Edit: shit. It says 30% off any item under $20

I need a new workbench/toolbox. I'd like to get one of the larger boxes but I've been cheaping out.

Edit: shit. It says 30% off any item under $20
Yep, same boat. My 4:45 am not quite awake glance at the coupon when I was taking a shit had me all excited. Then it was just a normal morning shit…..
Except price! I think I'm going to go pick up the band saw mount this weekend.
But it says "NO EXCLUSIONS" right on the coupon! :rolleyes:
1705004186989.png

Glad I could send yall down an emotional rollercoaster today ;)

I have been waiting for a coupon to get one of those band saw adapters as well. I wanted more than 10%, but it appears 10% will have to do!

Put code brackets around it. Looks like the board thinks it's a video.
Its just a regular web page to an Amazon item. No idea why it would think that.
EDIT - even using the Insert Link tool doesn't work.

Here's the address (spaces added to stay as text):

https: //www.amazon.com/GearWrench-81027-Drive-Gimbal-Ratchet/dp/B00HDSSJKU/

Don’t know if it’s mentioned anywhere in this thread, but I subscribe to SlickDeals.

It’s not good for the ol Jeep fund.
FYI related - for those that use Amazon - check out CamelCamelCamel.com
You can paste in a URL for an Amazon item and it gives you the price history - nice for knowing if its REALLY a deal on sale just normal (which, often it is). You also can set a price limit for it to watch the item and email you when it goes below that.

FYI related - for those that use Amazon - check out CamelCamelCamel.com
You can paste in a URL for an Amazon item and it gives you the price history - nice for knowing if its REALLY a deal on sale just normal (which, often it is). You also can set a price limit for it to watch the item and email you when it goes below that.
You can also just keyword search, don’t have to have a link. It also aggregates prices from other sites, but it’s not very good at it. It’s also a website our wives will NEVER use. :laughing:

Blue DEF $13 and change at Sam's
For what it's worth, its on sale for $7 at Rural King, normally $8 though.
1707771705247.png

Back