Deal Alert

Love to hear first hand experience from anyone that has actually gotten that to work on their phone
My dad got one for Xmas a few years back. It would plug uni a cellphone. It worked at first and it was pretty good. But after a few years it will no longer be controlled by the phone.

Love to hear first hand experience from anyone that has actually gotten that to work on their phone
I'll let you know on Wed when mine arrives. :D

I have used other cameras on a phone before. Not hard. OTG cable is the key.
Frankly if I'm using it to really inspect something I'd rather plug it into a laptop to get a bigger screen.

Frankly if I'm using it to really inspect something I'd rather plug it into a laptop to get a bigger screen.
Hard to explain taking the laptop in the toilet with you ....err I mean

Hard to explain taking the laptop in the toilet with you ....err I mean
I keep an old Kindle in there anyway.

Yeah that screen gets cleaned a lot

I had one years ago that hooked to my phone and it worked at the time but when I got an upgrade it no longer worked. The way I see it this will continue to work until I break it no matter what phone I have.

how is that any better than just getting one of thse
Amazon product ASIN B07PBF6DX5which seems a lot more universal and flexible

Besides I'd rather have one labeled as an "endoscope" so I can imagine all the fun biological uses for it
Well, if you don't have a phone, this is a hell of a lot cheaper...
I have one for the phone, and the image quality was mediocre at best. I say "was" because I still have it but never use it. Also, somewhat unreliable connection and function quality. It was was the old style USB (A?) so it won't fit my USB-C phone. It was also not designed for one hand use on the phone, whereas I assume Bosch put a little more through into this. Plus you have to download the app from China to use the phone one, and allow access to photos, so now they have access to everything, so you guys will see all my newdz on the netterwebz :flipoff2:

If you believe Harbor Freight's self published numbers, then you probably believe they "beat" Honda, SnapOn, Milwaukee, and everyone else out there too :flipoff2:
I'll take my 3500 predator that I paid $575 vs 4 times the price for equivalent Honda.

Oh, and the tool boxes are pretty good too.

I'll take my 3500 predator that I paid $575 vs 4 times the price for equivalent Honda.

Oh, and the tool boxes are pretty good too.
No doubt, they definitely beat them on price. And the Chinese are good at copying, until you get down to the important details. But when HF makes ads saying their stuff "beats" those other guys on performance and durability, it's obviously bogus. They have come a long way though, and, dollar for dollar, their stuff is hard to beat.

I think harbor freight stuff depends a lot on what you intend to use it for. Using it everyday for a living, might not be a good idea. Using it once every few weeks or so, probably be ok. If it's a one use and done for me, harbor freight it is. If I plan on using it all the time, I'm gonna spend the money on the good stuff.

4wheelparts is running a buy 3 get 1 free, OR buy 3 get 2 free deal on their wheels:

Lowes in South Charlotte has their wooden picnic tables on clearance for half off. Not sure if other Lowes are doing the same. But the lumber would cost this much. Legs are treated, I don't think the flat surfaces are.
20220819_080413.jpg

Lowes in South Charlotte has their wooden picnic tables on clearance for half off. Not sure if other Lowes are doing the same. But the lumber would cost this much. Legs are treated, I don't think the flat surfaces are.
View attachment 379026
I built 3 of them last summer that were in boxes from HD. Got them home and took one out of the box and it had mold on it and the other 2 had mold and were warped. I took them back and they opened every box on stack on pallet about 6' high and found they all had mold on them. I got the best one and they let me have the one that was out of the box. Went to Lowes and the had the same kits for the same price. They had 2 pallets outside that were wrapped, They had mold worse than the HD kits. They had 6 built for sale out in the weather and they were warped. They let me get the best one for half price. They are ok but you need to hit all the edges w a rasp and sand/seal them.

I built 3 of them last summer that were in boxes from HD. Got them home and took one out of the box and it had mold on it and the other 2 had mold and were warped. I took them back and they opened every box on stack on pallet about 6' high and found they all had mold on them. I got the best one and they let me have the one that was out of the box. Went to Lowes and the had the same kits for the same price. They had 2 pallets outside that were wrapped, They had mold worse than the HD kits. They had 6 built for sale out in the weather and they were warped. They let me get the best one for half price. They are ok but you need to hit all the edges w a rasp and sand/seal them.
Dang, that sucks!

These were all outside and appeared to be mold free at least. Definitely wise to seal them. I'll probably use used motor oil to make sure my kids grow up with character. :D

Good to know was thinking about picking 2 of them up already.
I wasn't, but 2 of em followed me home last night, haha.

25% off one single item at Harbor Freight, some restrictions. Use code 56752204 at checkout:
1703869442198.png

Last edited:
Put your magnified reading glasses on @jeepinmatt

Can't be used on welders, chests, carts, compressors, generators, jacks, storage cabinets, Bauer, Hercules, Central Machinery, Predator, so on and so forth.

Sounds like the normal restrictions, However, you can buy a winch at 25% off.

can't use it on the good shit
It's not no restrictions.
Got my text message this morning. Guess it’s time to buy my new toolbox.

Edit: never mind those are excluded too. Shit
Put your magnified reading glasses on @jeepinmatt

Can't be used on welders, chests, carts, compressors, generators, jacks, storage cabinets, Bauer, Hercules, Central Machinery, Predator, so on and so forth.

Sounds like the normal restrictions, However, you can buy a winch at 25% off.
Seemed like less restrictions than usual, but I’m not a Harbor Freight expert like you guys. I checked it on a winch and it worked. They told me it was their best sale ever, so I believed them. They also said their $900 toolbox was better than a $7000 Snap On box too. Were they lying about that too!?!?!?

Back