Deal Alert

Not really a deal, other than being in stock and they haven't raised their prices during all this bull shit. I bought a case yesterday and it was sold out in under 3 minutes. Bought another case today just because it was still around after 15 minutes. Great company and even their target freedom seeds are pretty doggon accurate.

5.56 x 45 (5.56 NATO)

How much is a 1000 round case now going for?

For 223/5.56 target ammo Defender was 48-55cpr before the pandemic/riots and they still are. Aluminum case shit that was pulling 25-27cpr 9 months ago is pulling 50-60cpr now, brass case stuff jumped from 35ish cpr to 60-70cpr over the same time. A couple weeks back, I sold 1000 rounds of 75gr Speer Gold Dot I’ve had for a while...I paid 80cpr...got $1.50/rd for it.

Sold out.

Tis the seasons, I spose. Actually lasted about 18hrs from the first time I saw it until your post. Lasted longer than I thought it would. Wasn’t planning on buying any, but since it was still there when I woke up, figured I’d snag some.

If anyone needs a decent heavy guage extension cord...
Lowe's house brand is rebranding and unifying their color offerings from multi to all yellow apparently... I needed 2 12awg 100' cords yesterday for a specific application and these are $59/each vs the normal $99 for yellow

Apparently its a when gone it gone deal and isnt really hard advertised but check your local Lowe's, I picked 4 up just because

My Lowes is out. I could use a couple of those.....

shows 11 in hartsville

1624461888004.png

If anyone needs a decent heavy guage extension cord...
Lowe's house brand is rebranding and unifying their color offerings from multi to all yellow apparently... I needed 2 12awg 100' cords yesterday for a specific application and these are $59/each vs the normal $99 for yellow

Apparently its a when gone it gone deal and isnt really hard advertised but check your local Lowe's, I picked 4 up just because

Good looking out…12 at the local store…and extension cords were on a short list of potential Father’s Day gifts that didn’t come to fruition.

Now do a 30gal 110v air compressor.

I was there yesterday in Camden today. I generally only go to Hartsville on Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes one weekend day. Just in case you get to Hartsville some day and want a beer. That goes to any of you guys...

If anybody needs an inspection camera, this seems like a smokin' deal at Northern Tool (supposedly today only):
View attachment 357721
Website will show $35.99 which is good, but the link above should add it directly to your cart at $24.99.
I'm gonna give it a shot. Worse case I'll send some pics of my boogers to you all.

If anybody needs an inspection camera, this seems like a smokin' deal at Northern Tool (supposedly today only):
View attachment 357721
Website will show $35.99 which is good, but the link above should add it directly to your cart at $24.99.
how is that any better than just getting one of thse
which seems a lot more universal and flexible

Besides I'd rather have one labeled as an "endoscope" so I can imagine all the fun biological uses for it

how is that any better than just getting one of thse
which seems a lot more universal and flexible
Love to hear first hand experience from anyone that has actually gotten that to work on their phone

Back