Dynamite Design - Sling Shot

IMG_71243605101730.jpeg

I really can't wait to see the end product, these cryptic pictures are confusing the hell out of me. :lol:
You mean code, I thinks that's the inherent point of all the scattered blips and info. Or maybe its a reflection of his inner person. I'm tuned in, I want to see what the mad scientist of metal is up too!

I think this whole thing is done and David is Mega Trolling us all

At first I thought this build was kick ass because it was different with intricate welds and and it was from a reputable fabricator. Now its just kind of sad because I have seen enough to know that it was a nice TJ with a strong functional cage. It seems like the owner took a chance and went all in on a build that he expected to be cutting edge and top notch. This build has went from hey look at me I'm eccentric and I need your re-assurance to look at me now because I'm just kooky and can't focus and build one single item. I hope I will eat crow and if I do I will apologize but honestly this thread has choked.

All BS aside.... From the beginning, the game was to pull as much attention as possible, to a Jeep sitting in my little garage. It seems that step is conquered, and I've soaked up as many blows as I can handle. I'm going offline, see you in 3 weeks.

Thanks for all the random support ya'll. Working hard.... Want to give ya'll something cool to see, and get Josh's beloved Jeep back to him. I took 6 days off work, combined through this week and next week. I feel sure that when I'm done, everyone will see something they enjoy within this build. Alright.... I'm gonna get back on it. Thanks again....:rockon:

Ok so, the snow ball effect is rolling in full force. Everything that was designed in the beginning, and all the parts that have been fabricated are being joined. A lot should go down this weekend, so I'm going to start this up again. I'm basically in a full sprint because I have a ton of work left to do on the cage.

Here you will see the majority of the dash and fuel cell.

I will go into more detail throughout the weekend,
by posting pictures of the components as they are mounted and try my best to answer any questions that come about.

IMG_6337962219258.jpeg

IMG_6344790130635.jpeg

IMG_6352241943379.jpeg

IMG_6530387573262.jpeg

IMG_7643924865743.jpeg

IMG_7648994842550.jpeg

Man thats alot of work. Looks neat and different. Looks like a space ship dash or something :D cant wait to see the rest.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back