FB MP finds of the day.

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too

jeepin' jen

Slummin' with a sami
I was just scrolling for Work n Play toyhaulers and happened to see the sticker. I really like the frame construction of them.

Honestly wouldn't mind hearing the story now though....
They are definitely beefy!
(Reader's Digest version...if that's still a thing)

We were coming home from the Veterans Day ride in 2017 with the Sami secured inside. It was raining & the light changed quicker than we could react. The other driver's light turned green, he didn't bother to look & slammed into us. I'm beyond thankful for the ditch that caught us. The Sami broke loose & remodeled the inside of the camper. Amazing enough, there were no injuries but we required 3 tow trucks for all our shit. Joe pulled the Sami out & drove it home in the rain :rockon:

And here's a couple of pictures
20171112_130313.jpg
20171112_150007.jpg
20171112_150047.jpg
20171112_151058.jpg
20171112_172949.jpg

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
We were coming home from the Veterans Day ride in 2017
Sad thing was, After Sharon saw inside of it that weekend, she greenlighted me to buy it 😭

It took me 3 years to find another one I felt good about

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
How much do you save by providing your own casket? Might be a good investment. Go ahead and take the time pressure off that decision. :laughing:
I bet it's like bringing your own part to a mechanic. They won't use outside parts 🤣

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
How much do you save by providing your own casket? Might be a good investment. Go ahead and take the time pressure off that decision. :laughing:
With my luck, I'd do that then end up drowning/lost at sea.