Frankenstein Street Queen (a.k.a. SpeedBump)

Whered you get your plastic brake lines? Never seen anything but metal lines before....but then again I haven't been looking for anything else. Seems like a good solution for those of us who are bending and flaring challenged. o_O

Whered you get your plastic brake lines? Never seen anything but metal lines before....but then again I haven't been looking for anything else. Seems like a good solution for those of us who are bending and flaring challenged. o_O
Look on summit, jegs, etc. They are used alot on racecars.

What a difference!!

f5e6472ff2ff50feee5189058ff3d8a9.jpg

meh when you link it you can drop it down lower and not have to push the door up

Exactly! I havent decided. When I do end up linking at some point, will it be for coils or struts?

Last edited:
You haven't done ANYTHING since 13:46?? Lame.

Welded up the d side this early am. Now gotta mate to the collectors late tonight. Looking at a first drive beyond a mile tomorrow then.

Well waiting until Monday for the patch didn't pan out so well...

Not sure if more damage was done to the tire or not :/

I have a 5th tire but it's like <10% tread. So need to find two 36x15 IROKs pretty quick. Ugh.

602bf34d179af5c130173d9ca746c302.jpg

Take it to bill walker tire in Emma. If Ricky is available he will definitely take care of you but they should be able to fix it up like new. I had ripped a hole in an irok that I could put my foot in and they rebuilt the side of the tire. Whoever done it was so ocd they even molded the letters back into the rubber.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.
828-779-2242

Take it to bill walker tire in Emma. If Ricky is available he will definitely take care of you but they should be able to fix it up like new. I had ripped a hole in an irok that I could put my foot in and they rebuilt the side of the tire. Whoever done it was so ocd they even molded the letters back into the rubber.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.
828-779-2242

Thanks! Already set to go to Rynos tomorrow. For these so used tires, would t want to spend a whole lot to bring Spock on board, but good to know that contact in the future if I mess up a new tire

Ordered Barnes antiwrap kit. I got some spare tube, will see if its enough.

Installed the camber correction bushings in the upper balljoints. Attached is the one I used (1-1/4 degree). To my eye that is about as close to 90 as i can imagine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 09.19.34.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 09.19.34.png
    306.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Welded up all the antiwrap stuff. Gotta paint and mount tomorrow. Forgot to take pics of the gussets for the frame mounts. Also gunna need relocate the shock mounts on the axle tubes. Didn't get to weld the axle tubes to pumpkin as the torch wasn't working so couldn't preheat. Will have to attend to that at some point.

84aca5cbef51af2b4c42bd8f10328c32.jpg

4a3a1e37adf2f54efb0a1d6c78085d27.jpg

db36c13d181233e8f19987ba3efa73a8.jpg

20c1fed2d3f73149a245639fabdc8adc.jpg

Back