free roll cage material

One guy doesn't know what a cylinder is, you don't know how nicknames work, I can't figure this place out.
Doctor 'Dre confuses you?
My REAL name is Cydney. I have a degree from VT and have four kids.
My "life partner" is a hippie transgender thing who smells bad.
Got it?

plus i like the extra weight.
(I'm trying to get this XJ as heavy as it can be for my liking and wheeling style, i want a heavy planted rig for better traction and crawling and it's slowly coming. I think it weighs about 4600 now from just calculating stuff)

You do realize that all that extra weigh you added has RAISED your center of gravity dramatically right?
That's the opposite of what you want to do.

Although, if you raise it high enough if might actually help pull you right off of the rocks and higher into the air. So maybe it's a good thing.

First rule of motorsports: Heavier is betterer.

Second rule of motorsports: Unsprung weight is stronger than sprung weight

Fourth rule: D44 shafts are stronger than D30 shafts because shut your face.

Rule number G: What is up with you and all your jabbering about centers of mass? I'll center mass you if you don't shut your face.

Here's some wonderful illustrations to help. Consider it a "spotter's guide" to basic solid shapes. The cube is more advanced and we'll save it for next year. :D

View attachment 210471
Neophite. THIS is a cylinder. Just add an extra dimension.

@YotaOnRocks would hit it with a sledge on the outside, if that actually has an outside.
Yes it has an outside. Well actually it has 2 of them.

Unlike this one, which is only an inside. Or, only an outside. Definitely not both. Point being, it only has 1 side. Missing a dimension.

the place that tested it tell me all this stuff and they said after passing that it would be safe for pressure and puncture proof for my use as long as it was strapped down good

I'd like to meet their lawyer, one that would let a business client assume responsibility and liability for the end use.

That tool box was strapped in better than the fuller torpedo .
Dylan you hit the banner on the head..." The Fuller Torpedo!"
I claim rights to all forth coming stickers and tee shirts. Ima' gonna be ritch....

ok let me ask somthing i know john as a good friend. can yall just truly give him a chance. ok so he likes to do things diffrent and he has done some wrong things on here like lie i belive that was a bad call but have we all not done somthing wrong in our lives and sometimes the samething more then ounce but we need to mess up to learn its what we do after that is important. he has said sorry and thats hard for any man to say and i know he means it.

Reading his posts....why do I get the feeling that madJeep = marty = JF ???? Is it just the grammar, or the spelling, too?

:eek: That's not true...Shawn smells good.
after catching up on all the post in this thread this morning with my coffee, I have one question.

Why are you smelling @shawn?

This crap is like watching a democratic debate.....

image.jpeg

Reading his posts....why do I get the feeling that madJeep = marty = JF ???? Is it just the grammar, or the spelling, too?

I was thinking the same exact thing when I read that.

Well I'll tell u what if u think I'm john u are thinking wrong mister I live in Burnsville and I am a friend of his I am real thank u and if u don't like my grammar don't read my stuff and stop picking on ppl you don't know

Back