free roll cage material

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Dylan W., Feb 16, 2016.

1. YotaOnRocks

YotaOnRocks Well-Known Member

Well I tested mister fullers spherical :flipoff2: air tank this morning and it didn't even scratch it.

maxresdefault.jpg

2. Jeff B

Jeff B Thanos was right

ya cause ima gonna tell on u! sucha a bunch o bullies!

3. snappy

snappy YHDG's adopted son!!! Moderator

One that size is a bad idea...... The amount of force that acts on would blow your mind(will one of our local M.E. Run some numbers for him?)......... I have seen more than one person knocked out by a tool bag that was strapped in and "no way it will come loose".

4. madJeepJ10

madJeepJ10 Well-Known Member

Lol that's funny. I am glad u do show your true age. I am sorry but I don't feed into ppl like u I have said and done nothing wrong on here so y are you disrespecting some one when you don't know them I thought this was a place to come and talk to adults I am glad I did not buy a subscription after all. Thanks for the advise

5. Jeff B

Jeff B Thanos was right

Difficult to speak to one as an adult when they type a response that reads like a 4 year old child wrote it.

GotWood likes this.
  6. 77GreenMachine

77GreenMachine Phillip Talton

Most definitely John Fuller!!

GotWood and kaiser715 like this.
  7. RatLabGuy

RatLabGuy You look like a monkey and smell like one too

Maybe what you don't realize is that when you type like this, it is harder for people to understand and read it.
    It literally takes more work for the brain to comprehend than when you use complete words and reasonably correct grammar.

This is not intended as a criticism, but a helpful suggestion... when you make things harder for other people, then they get aggravated and don't want to be as nice.

justjeepin86 and jeepinmatt like this.
  8. Jeff B

Jeff B Thanos was right

Except me, I am always like this. :flipoff:

benmack1, trailhugger and GotWood like this.
  9. madJeepJ10

I never thought it was hard to read I grew up dering the texting time when every thing is shorter I will work on it then thank you for letting me know

10. madJeepJ10

AND IM NOT JOHN FULLER!!!

Dylan W. likes this.
  11. shawn

shawn running dog lackey of the oppressor class Administrator

Confirmed. He is probably not John Fuller.

If he is, JF's technical abilities have improved dramatically.

trailhugger, Jason W., criket and 3 others like this.
  12. Mac5005

Mac5005 Well-Known Member

This x1000

13. Chuckman

Chuckman Well-Known Member

for those that know, you know that my dear wife cares ZERO about me being involved in this sport. she just wants to know what the guns and jeeps are worth should I kick the bucket. she lets me spend and do as I please and therefore I am jeep and gun rich. that being said, she knows by proxy, what should and what shouldn't ever be. yesterday I walk in the living room and on the ipad ISNT candy crunch or whatever, its the free roll cage post!! she lifted it up, with the pics of the 'cage' and said, "what the hell is this bullshit!!" seriously, no doubt. somebody linked this post to her faceypages. AND she, with little knowledge also knew the bomb in the back was a super bad idea. Im so very, very proud of her. think I'll have to buy her something shiny soon.

shes OG, been a Fuller hater since the first ban. man, I love that woman. well that, and she 'approved' another early flatfender project

14. RatLabGuy

RatLabGuy You look like a monkey and smell like one too

punctuation helps too, FYI.

Mac5005, trailhugger and jeepinmatt like this.
  15. Fabrik8

Fabrik8 Overcomplicator

I'm not even 40, but cell phones didn't even become widespread until after I was out of high school (and we're talking Motorola star-tac flip phones, way before texting was possible). The early to mid '90s seem like the dark ages, I know.
    That, and I make my living by effectively communicating thoughts and ideas, in a manner of speaking, like many people on here. I know this is just a forum, but you can and will be judged on how you communicate here.
    Yes, I feel old sometimes. And yes, I just typed all of this on my phone, so it's very possible to do it properly and with complete punctuation.

16. OH9JK

OH9JK I Should Be Working

Heard I could build a roll cage out of this. On my way to the fab shop....

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160223_24ba15d16841ffa0a6bda307debd35c2.jpg

drkelly, Infamous1, Mac5005 and 6 others like this.
  17. Fabrik8

Fabrik8 Overcomplicator

I think youve already been to the fab shop. Those exo cages are getting more and more complex every year.

criket, jeepinmatt and OH9JK like this.
  18. Jeff B

Jeff B Thanos was right

That netting will keep your air tank from coming loose and taking your life or the life of another when it explodes! What a great concept!

Mac5005, 98_tj, jeepinmatt and 2 others like this.
  19. madJeepJ10

Ok now I said I will work on it but I am still me and I will not change for no one one. Just because a person writes a sirten way don't mean he's a bad guy I am sorry but I'm not a good speller and for sure not good with punctuation. If that's not good enough then kiss it because in the end I am happy with myself. I will now leave the kids to play because I'm going to do some that matters take care all

20. Jeff B

Jeff B Thanos was right

You speka gawood engrish.. buh bye..

Chuckman and YotaOnRocks like this.
  21. XJsavage

XJsavage Warlock of Zante plantation

I never understood the glorification of stupidity. It's a fad to be retarded obviously.

Infamous1, Mac5005, Ron and 4 others like this.
  22. NC_IslandRunner

NC_IslandRunner Team Fugawi

If by shiny you mean new butter knives to make sammichs with you are on the right track, or commiting suicide...

23. marty79

marty79 Well-Known Member Banned Twice Already

dang lots of chat while i was gone...been long long day
    that's pretty good Chuckman but what you and most of the crowd have failed to realize is, even though that exo was made from poor material, at least it was done pretty halfway descent..i mean you gotta give me credit for following the body lines ad such on a descent scale. I personally like that body armor and so did many (for Body ARMOR purposes) and I was pretty happy with how it turned out...imagine what i could do with a proper pipe bender and some proper roll cage material.......
    just sayin

24. marty79

hey can i have my name back PLEASE...i like my name and am proud of it and this "marty" shananigans has gotten old now

25. marty79

hey i can assure you guys my friend madjeep is not me. He's been on here way longer than me and plus, cmon it's me, you would've figured that out long time ago...and NO I'm not that good with computers....still can hardly make a meme