Fuel Prices report

Yesterday in SC I saw at the same station 2.89 regular and 4.62 diesel
biggest spread ive ever personally noticed

Filled up for $4.19/gal at the Walmart in hickory Saturday. I thought it was a typo on GasBuddy since the next cheapest was $4.59. But decided to check it out anyway since it was less than a half mile off route. Was totally worth it since I put nearly 50 gallons in the truck and 10 gallons in the excavator.

2.19?!?!!?!

We just bought 100 gallons of fuel oil. Wish we had not waited. We usually buy twice or threes times a year. It was 4.09 gal. UGGGGHHHAAA.
Folks are gonna be suffering this winter.

We just bought 100 gallons of fuel oil. Wish we had not waited. We usually buy twice or threes times a year. It was 4.09 gal. UGGGGHHHAAA.
They say that natural gas will be through the roof this winter.

No one will suffer. There will just be another handout or bailout. There are no long lasting consequences for bad decisions, bad behavior, piss poor planning anymore.

Myrtle beach today but we saw a ten cent jump overnight at some places.
BA5E8A34-BD15-44D0-B735-C5E48E07BBE2.jpeg

Sheetz near me was $3.50, now $3.38.

$3.08 for 87 in my area. I thought people were saying prices were going to go up after the mid term election.

Here, it depends on the area. Some locals are doing reg., for $2.97 - $2.99. While a few miles down the road it's $3.09 - 3.15!
Sheets in Hickory area, just ended their Holiday sale of [I think] $1.99. Not sure How they do that, but it's not the First time, for them!
Local diesel is averaging $5. $4.88 - $5.15 +.

Back