Fuel Prices report

Here, it depends on the area. Some locals are doing reg., for $2.97 - $2.99. While a few miles down the road it's $3.09 - 3.15!
Sheets in Hickory area, just ended their Holiday sale of [I think] $1.99. Not sure How they do that, but it's not the First time, for them!
Local diesel is averaging $5. $4.88 - $5.15 +.
It was for gas that most can’t run. More of a marketing thing than anything unless you have flex fuel capability.

Here, it depends on the area. Some locals are doing reg., for $2.97 - $2.99. While a few miles down the road it's $3.09 - 3.15!
Sheets in Hickory area, just ended their Holiday sale of [I think] $1.99. Not sure How they do that, but it's not the First time, for them!
Local diesel is averaging $5. $4.88 - $5.15 +.
I kept hearing talks of this, but i went by both stations, multiple days during thanksgiving week, and the prices were all ~$3.19, both on the sign and the pumps. Maybe they were changing the price once you started pumping, idk, but I didnt see any deals.

It was for gas that most can’t run. More of a marketing thing than anything unless you have flex fuel capability.
That makes sense. I didnt check the e15 pumps. Tried running that in a FF car once, and the mileage was horrendous.

I kept hearing talks of this, but i went by both stations, multiple days during thanksgiving week, and the prices were all ~$3.19, both on the sign and the pumps. Maybe they were changing the price once you started pumping, idk, but I didnt see any deals.

That makes sense. I didnt check the e15 pumps. Tried running that in a FF car once, and the mileage was horrendous.

The one in yadkinville and in elkin were 1.99/gal for E88

The 88 octane 15% ethanol crap has been on sale for $1.99/gal off and on over the past few months.

My complaint department is in a passenger seat. His name is Jasper
That’s ok, pal.
I got the number off the side of the truck. I’m calling the office on you. We will see how hard you are laughing then.

That’s ok, pal.
I got the number off the side of the truck. I’m calling the office on you. We will see how hard you are laughing then.
Someone did that once at a gas station when I was blocking 2 back to back pumps at a QT on 25 near Berea (driving one of our big trucks). They told me they were calling my boss and making a complaint.
My cell rang since the office line is always forwarded to it.
I smiled a shit eatin' grin at them

Someone did that once at a gas station when I was blocking 2 back to back pumps at a QT on 25 near Berea (driving one of our big trucks). They told me they were calling my boss and making a complaint.
My cell rang since the office line is always forwarded to it.
I smiled a shit eatin' grin at them
So what’s their number so we can have some fun?

Did it drop by more than 30%?
With FF you have to think of it as miles per dollar, not Miles per gallon.

Right on the Flex Fuel; I skidded over That part! S O R R Y !

2.68 for e88 at sheetz in elkin today.

$2.92. It keeps dropping.

Dang…the greater eastern-Salisbury area seems to have dropped from $3.30’s earlier in the week and most stations have settled between 3.10-3.20 for regular.

$2.63 in SC yesterday. Diesel was still $4.79

wait so when the price drops that much do people peal off the Biden "I did that" stickers? :D

Even more so now, it is a Biden thing.....he and his affirmative action hires have driven the economy into the gutter so as we slow down, less fuel is used, prices drop a bit.

He did do that.....he's made it worse with no plans of turning it around.

Only when they reach pre-FJB levels
Then you are free reign
technically if you adjust for inflation its past there now.
In April of '19 mean domestic average was $2.88.

Back