Granny 2: The Resurrection

Now on to the more serious stuff... Dave, we will be taking the laptop along and will log plenty of data for you to play with. This is what I currently have checked....
Let me know if I need to change anything.
Don, that's fine... un-checking "RAW" gets the correct stuff. Just be sure to save each table (BLM, Knock Counts, etc.) separately from the main data... not absolutely needed, but gives a more granular view into the bulk data.

I do want to make clear though that I know nothing of the programming stuff and I have (and still do) relied solely on Caver Dave for that part

ME either! :D

While I understand the "physical" TBI (wiring, ECM mods, etc.), I want everyone to know the tune came solely from Bill H. (Binder Planet) from tuning my brothers 258 TBI swap (almost identical to Don's setup)... given enough time, I'll understand it better and hope to be able to massage timing/fuel curves given the datalogs, just ain't there now!

1983Bronco became Granny 2's new owner on Thursday, January 10, 2013.

hope he keeps it and enjoys it and does not just flip it for profit :)

hope he keeps it and enjoys it and does not just flip it for profit :)

dislike button.....nah im switching gears from racing, gettin back to trail ridin

Tough crowd.....just trying to give you fellas a chance to win the series, its only fair:flipoff2:

Ha ha, I thought you were gonna flip it for a little coinage. Hope to see you out on the trails! I saw it at URE for the Veterans ride. I'm just a little jealous. Nice rig for sure!

Well I aired up Grannys tires and unlocked the hubs and drove her to work, once the tires got warm she rode great!!! Runs like a top. Ordered some 35" radial BFG muds for a little better ride.. Next order of business was to strip Granny of her sticker, but she was stubborn and looks like the stickers are gonna stay, otherwise grannys gonna need new paint!!! So granny stays for now!! Which is OK for me, I'm sure she misses Don!!

Might try the eraser wheel, worked good for me when I took the Wrangler off my hood

I had a heat gun for the stickers, and it came off reallhy easy, only problem is the paint came with it!!! So Ill leave it for now, Don gave me some xtra paint, so if I get a weekend Ill take them off and repain the hood, no biggie, love the jeep though!

Saw this jeep Nov 11th at the soup bowl. Fell in love with the stance and the look. Very much the same stance that I'm planning for on my yj project. Awesome jeep!!

Grannys got new shoes

jeep 001.JPG

Looks great don. What happened to the good decals.

Back