Here come the hurricanes!

Today, after 7 solid days with no power, a crew from Florida rolled in and had my entire road lit back up in about 45 minutes. I was so glad to get the humidity in my house back down...now all of my doors will shut again and I could vacuum!

443dc55658ce49d6229c4308adcdcdda.jpg

This was from weather nerds a week ago.

The owner lives in south Charlotte, back over the summer the tower was up for auction, started at $10k but didn't meet reserve. Now he is selling shares of the ownership starting at $25k per share. I'm sure he's dropped a ton on renovations since 2010 when he bought it for $85k from the government. Can't fathom what the cost of upkeep on a tower 35 miles out in the ocean would be. Only sleeps 12-15 people, really can't make much renting it out.

I'm glad to know that "all the water will be in date". I get so tired of drinking old water.
Sadly, after enough time and heat cycles, the plastic will start to break down and leach into the water.

There were definitely some people "stocking up" on water when I was at the coast. The national guard would leave about five every day and there would be two or three pallets of water there when they hadn't given out two pallets all day long. They would all be gone in the morning.

There were definitely some people "stocking up" on water when I was at the coast. The national guard would leave about five every day and there would be two or three pallets of water there when they hadn't given out two pallets all day long. They would all be gone in the morning.

That why I don’t bother stocking up on water! The NG will give me some for free :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back