Is it necessary?

I actually considered throwing a caveat out there to the tune of "unless you drive an old Willys" but I didn't. I thought it might soften the blow.

Which card are you referring to? Because if it's a discount card to whinygashes.com I hear that's by invite only and I'm not a member.
Probably the card that was in your man fly fishing purse that you lost Saturday, as you blamed your small child lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That was the death of @RenegadeT CJ7. I don't think it has left his driveway since returning home from that race, LOL.
Technically not true, I think I drove to a neighbors house to winch a playhouse into place. The ol CJ is still sitting on the ghetto-siped bald BFGs I raced at UNF that day in 2008. Over the years, those tires have leaked some air, but I occasionally refilled them so as not to stir up any HOA activity. It was just a few weeks ago, the left front decided it was too dry rotted to hold air even for a moment.
I had big resto plans for that until the whole ECORS deal happened. Now that's faded, and here I sit with a decaying CJ, a couple XJs needing work, and a garage full of a Jeep parts...just waiting for someone to spearhead another Uwharrie-cross :burnout:

I need to find out where to turn in my man card an get rid of this silly looking stump I call a penis.
Maybe girth is his thing.

Technically not true, I think I drove to a neighbors house to winch a playhouse into place. The ol CJ is still sitting on the ghetto-siped bald BFGs I raced at UNF that day in 2008. Over the years, those tires have leaked some air, but I occasionally refilled them so as not to stir up any HOA activity. It was just a few weeks ago, the left front decided it was too dry rotted to hold air even for a moment.
I had big resto plans for that until the whole ECORS deal happened. Now that's faded, and here I sit with a decaying CJ, a couple XJs needing work, and a garage full of a Jeep parts...just waiting for someone to spearhead another Uwharrie-cross :burnout:

Are you familiar with Broke Nut? They are working on a cheap truck course/race.

The CTC that they had at Crozet was the most fun I have ever had in a rig!!! I would be in for another such deal!!

Probably the card that was in your man fly fishing purse that you lost Saturday, as you blamed your small child lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Are you talking about the exact same fly fishing man purse you were so impressed with that you bought?

Back