Job Hook Ups

I may be interested in taking a different job. I work for a general contractor right now on the residential construction side of the company. (we do commercial work too)
We do a lot of work for insurance claims in the disaster restoration field, but that takes up about half of my time. The other half is remodels and general repairs to homes and multifamily properties.
My current position is an Estimator/Project Manager.
My BS degree is from App State in Building Sciences with a concentration in Sustainable Building (basically construction management)

I am willing to move anywhere and am interested in Commercial Construction mainly but would consider residential. I would like to be in the field more, as I am in an office or a car most of the day.

PM me if anyone knows of any established companies hiring. Thanks!

Looking for 1-2 professional estimators to look over structural and foundation plans to estimate rebar.
If you can look at plans, CAD files, ASA system and accurately and efficiently estimate the amount of rebar needed for footings, slabs and sometimes tilt up walls, for commercial construction please contact me for more info.

The company is Guaranteed Supply/ JMS Rebar. It was all one company (still is really) but last year we separated the rebar side of things.
Competitive pay as we pretty much expect to have to take someone from an existing job. Based in Greensboro but several of our estimators work remotely from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be interested in taking a different job. I work for a general contractor right now on the residential construction side of the company. (we do commercial work too)
We do a lot of work for insurance claims in the disaster restoration field, but that takes up about half of my time. The other half is remodels and general repairs to homes and multifamily properties.
My current position is an Estimator/Project Manager.
My BS degree is from App State in Building Sciences with a concentration in Sustainable Building (basically construction management)

I am willing to move anywhere and am interested in Commercial Construction mainly but would consider residential. I would like to be in the field more, as I am in an office or a car most of the day.

PM me if anyone knows of any established companies hiring. Thanks!

PM sent.

My company is looking for some installers. We are a Motorola two way radio dealer, and as part of that we build out a tremendous number of public safety vehicles. Some installs are as simple as just installing some corner strobes on a pickup truck or maybe just a dash mount radio. Others are much more complex, like a full police package where we gut the interior of the car and rebuild it with radios, sirens, lights, cages, cameras, mobile data terminals, shotgun locks, etc. Ambulances, fire trucks, motorcycles, heavy equipment, boats; if it has a radio in it, we install in it. I started with this company 18 years ago doing this install work, and it is a solid company. I have since moved on to doing system level work, but I can tell you that it is a company that you can make a career with if you want. My shop is in Charlotte, but we have others around the state that I understand are looking for installers as well. It is full time work with good benefits. It is mostly Monday - Friday, 8:00-4:30, but occasionally we will have a job come along that needs after hours or weekend work. Some installers work out of one of our shops, others get a take home company van and split their time between working in the shop and in the field at customers locations. What we need are guys with strong mechanical skills who aren't intimidated by the wiring aspect of the job. Some electrical knowledge is a huge plus, but strong mechanical skills where you can figure out how to disassemble a cars interior without destroying it is pretty important too...as it turns out everybody can't do that. As with all jobs, pay is dependent in experience. I don't do the hiring myself, but the guy who does will listen to me if I make a recommendation. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it.

My company is looking for some installers. We are a Motorola two way radio dealer, and as part of that we build out a tremendous number of public safety vehicles. Some installs are as simple as just installing some corner strobes on a pickup truck or maybe just a dash mount radio. Others are much more complex, like a full police package where we gut the interior of the car and rebuild it with radios, sirens, lights, cages, cameras, mobile data terminals, shotgun locks, etc. Ambulances, fire trucks, motorcycles, heavy equipment, boats; if it has a radio in it, we install in it. I started with this company 18 years ago doing this install work, and it is a solid company. I have since moved on to doing system level work, but I can tell you that it is a company that you can make a career with if you want. My shop is in Charlotte, but we have others around the state that I understand are looking for installers as well. It is full time work with good benefits. It is mostly Monday - Friday, 8:00-4:30, but occasionally we will have a job come along that needs after hours or weekend work. Some installers work out of one of our shops, others get a take home company van and split their time between working in the shop and in the field at customers locations. What we need are guys with strong mechanical skills who aren't intimidated by the wiring aspect of the job. Some electrical knowledge is a huge plus, but strong mechanical skills where you can figure out how to disassemble a cars interior without destroying it is pretty important too...as it turns out everybody can't do that. As with all jobs, pay is dependent in experience. I don't do the hiring myself, but the guy who does will listen to me if I make a recommendation. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Pm sent

Looking to add one more guy to the shop. Looking for a part time guy, Tuesday and Thursday only, 8 am to 5pm.

Will be responsible for our salvage side of the business, stripping parts from Jeeps, tagging and photographing them and sticking them in bins. No repair work, just straight up stripping parts. Will also be responsible for sales of parts, answering phones, the usual stuff.

I'd like to be open 5 days a week, and we do most of our repair and building work on M-W-F so would really like an entry level guy for T-Th. Must be able to work independently and not steal my money or break our shit. :)

Still looking here for a guy!

Looking for road techs (fork lift) in Charleston SC, Columbia SC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC and maybe a few more. Basically all of NC and SC. Take home van, iPhone, GREAT pay and benefits, with lots of freedom... go to G&Wequipment. Com to see more. Any questions pm me..

Still looking to find something new. 7 years of Banking experience. Currently
a Personal Banker and just looking to get out of the retail side of things. Good with numbers and computers as well as working in a team and being creative to solve problems. Just want something different where I can spread my wings a bit.

I am hiring for a Jr. Network Engineer and a Senior Network Engineer

if you are interested let me know

Ken C

It's a long shot but if you are, or know a master plumber in or around Columbia SC, my company needs one like yesterday.

And be DAMN good. This is a 4.9/5 star full service HVAC/plumbing company.
Carolina Conditions. 803 233 7172.

Roto Rooter Plumbing of Asheville NC

Now hiring! Come join our team! Seeking Plumbers and Drain Cleaners. Be rewarded for your knowledge, hard work, and customer service skills. Join our team today! (828) 348-6655 or email us at office@ncrotorooter.com.
Position requires skills in but not limited to the following: sinks, faucets, toilets, tub/showers, repair/replace water lines, cleanouts, sewer lines, water heaters, installation of plumbing fixtures, pipes, fittings, drains, and pumps. May consider training for the right candidate.
Ideal candidate has a clean driving record, is reliable and punctual, has a positive attitude and a great work ethic, is highly self motivated, follows through, takes pride in their work, and is a problem solver. Friendly and presentable (uniform required), and is 100% customer service oriented. Candidate must be able to perform all physical tasks involved and pre-employment physicals are required.

Compensation based on experience. We offer paid time off and benefits.

This position offers opportunity for growth for the right candidate who takes initiative and demonstrates willingness to assume responsibility.

My company is looking to hire a superintendent OR someone who is willing to train into a superintendent position. Construction experience needed if wanting to be trained to be a superintendent. We do residential and commercial so a bonus if you have worked on both at sometime. Please pm and I can get your information.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Long shot, but I'm looking for an experienced motorgrader operator in Smithfield. Must have experience with fine grading for paving on DOT projects. Also looking for semi-skilled general labor with experience with earthwork and road building.

And actually, the company I work for has growing ridiculously fast. We have work everywhere from the Outer Banks to Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Greenville (SC), and up in West Virginia. Anything from general labor, equipment operators, carpenters/bridge builders to project/field engineers up to senior PMs.

PM me for details.

We are a moderately sized automation house, looking for a CNC programmer / operator and custom machine builder / machinist. We operate from 530-5, standard hours are 7-330. Few Saturdays and almost never on Sunday.
Decent pay scale, higher than the median in the area.

Shop is located in Spartanburg SC, email resumes to jstathis@pmdautomation.com.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hi Guys!
BudBuilt is hiring several fabricators, welders, installers, general mechanics. Need great work ethic, character and attitude. Looking for long term career minded folks to join us for the next 17 years of business. Ideal candidate would be excellent welder/fabricator for both production and custom or prototype work. Able to work with minimum supervision, be self starting, a trustworthy team member in a family business atmosphere. Will do background and drug testing. Need valid drivers license and reliable transportation. Located in Hudson, NC 28638 Send resume and references to bud@budbuilt.com No phone calls please. If not you, please tell your friend that is all of the above. :)
Thanks!
Bud

I'm still looking for landscape help in Mint Hill/ Matthews area. Must have transportation to Matthews every day.

The company I work for, Continental Automotive in Fletcher North Carolina, is looking for 8 experienced full-time forklift operators. Must be able to operate stand up forklifts. I am attaching a clip of how our 12 hour shift model works, it is on 2, off 2, every other weekend you work Fr,Sa,Su and every other weekend you have Fr,Sa,Su off.

Shift Pattern.PNG

$15/hr to start $17.66 top out ($0.40 shift differential for nights)
136 hrs vacation per year plus 1 week paid shutdown at Christmas (Can start using on day 1 - prorated first year)
Competitive health insurance (health, vision, dental)
Company paid short term and long term disability
401k match up to 6%

PM me with any questions and I'll do my best to answer or get you an answer.

Knox Contract Seeding Inc.is needing hire some good help. CDL ncdl would be great. As well as regular driver license. Start as early as today. Pay based on ability. Share if you will please. Contact Chad Crainshaw by message or email knoxjobs@gmail.com with your contact information. Truck driver, tractor operators, Mechanic, Labor. Jack of all trades .

Friend of mine looking for some good help! Based out of Chinagrove Nc but he does travel some for work.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd post and see what happens, 98%chance we locking in a house this weekend soooo:
Anyone in Newton/kickory/Claremont area looking for one crazy ass worker lol.
My qualifications are:
General Mechanic for solid 10yrs
Built log homes for 4yrs
Hotel/apartment maintenance 4yrs
Forklift operator(sit down, stand up)
Can weld/cut descent
Best of all is my energy and motivation to work. I work at fast pace, moving around cannot stand still (so no standing on machine pushing buttons lol), I'm looking for work in company that's looking for a crazy energetic worker but that will appreciate hard work and take care of that person(s). No drugs, no b.s, no partying, no drama, so I'm very dependable and with the right job, you get my 120% everyday.
If anyone knows a job in the area mentioned, please let me know asap. I promise you won't be disappointed with my work ethic, speed, and very friendly easy to get along family guy. Thank you very much

Back