Light bulb for sale Never Installed

Still for sale? Very interested, cash in hand!

Had to bring this back! :D

Not sure if this old bulb is compatible with the new American energy guidlines.

But, you may be able to get some taxpayer cash, if you scrap the bulb.

this bulb is getting so old i think it may be a collectors item now.

I'll have to raise the price.

I heard ^^^ used this buld to make sure he checked the box next to BHO on the POTUS ballot.....

I didnt even know the Boston Symphony Orchestra was running!

See^^^ post like this just stop a good thread dead in it's tracks. Everyone got caught up in this orchestra hoopla and forgot about the bulb. Kinda like farting at the same time the entire bingo parlor gets quiet. I hope you have learned something from this crap.

Thanks Gotwood, for reminded me!

the bulb has never been tested. the previous owner told me it would pass though. i dont have the paper work on me now, but i can get it after the sale.

Is the bulb pre 96? if so it doesn't require an emissions check, and this makes it very appealing to me. Also, can I use a weighted tag on the bulb?

It is unlawful to transport said bulb over state lines at night. You will have to plan your trip accordingly, so as not to cross any lines at night.

I think if you start a brand new post tomorrow it will draw more attention

Can I just buy the glass without the filament?

LMAO....sorry. i couldnt resist.
POST #1 No price posted anywhere

wrong section :squint:
BTW, WTF?

Post # 2 warning for posting in wrong section....
Warning clearly ignored.

this isn't even a forum about lightbulbs, we shouldn't have this post here to start with!

post 4 and you are still ignoring folks......hmmm, I am detecting a pattern.

this should be in for sale not chit chat
BTW MUST POST A PRICE, OR AD WILL BE DELETED:flipoff2:

3rd warning and notice, this time the poster is SCREAMING AT YOU.

I dont know what to ask...let's say $100.00 and it's VERY negotionable. We'll see where it goes from there.

post 23...ok...a price. 'Bout time , but I am afraid it's a little too late.

But if your fabulous memory serves you correctly, you will remember that you only posted this price, after BRUISER made a hollow threat to BAN YOU, in post 21.

I'm just saying.........:flipoff2:

Hey you still got this?? If BigClay buys the glass will you sell me the fillament? And can this be installed in my christmas lights? One of them burnt out and I dont want to replace the whole assembly if I can just put new guts in it. Thanks.

Sheesh dylan!

you forgot to point out that i dont have a red star either...

lol..in one post your gonna ruin my reputation as a seller.

Back