Lots of interesting news today

I'll steal Dave's thunder and then give him credit

Video here
BTW, Were those Real Fireman, or Trainee's? Damn. :dumbass:

While this is certainly an interesting discusison, it's also never gonna end (perfect Garage debate though) so lets get this thread back on track...

Warren Buffett's value is so high it has literally broken 32 bit computational limits.

^^^^ It is like that with most departments. CMPD is down nearly 200 officers.

This is still on the street in front of the station. The politicians have created a monster w their pandering to the terrorists.

defund.jpg

It should be painted over w "COP JOBS MATTER" or "COP LIVES MATTER TOO"

That makes me mad on so many levels. Squated trucks are dumb, yeah. But do we need a fucking law to "deal" with them?? I'm glad that's all our elected "representatives" have to worry about. Fukk them all. You know the bill sponsor is a douchnozzle when he says that some of these vehicles came from the factory with 16" tires and now they have 37" tires. A fukking used car dealer from Tabor city. Good grief

That makes me mad on so many levels. Squated trucks are dumb, yeah. But do we need a fucking law to "deal" with them?? I'm glad that's all our elected "representatives" have to worry about. Fukk them all. You know the bill sponsor is a douchnozzle when he says that some of these vehicles came from the factory with 16" tires and now they have 37" tires. A fukking used car dealer from Tabor city. Good grief
After reading, came to post exactly that. Bingo. I hate squat trucks almost as much as I hate unnecessary legislation. There are already plenty of laws that allow ticketing those tards.

Saw that earlier this evening. "No shortages expected". Rrrriiiggghhhttt..... Not until everyone hears about it and rushes to fill up first thing in the morning

Yup the gas pumps are dry here already. Still got diesel though...

Yup the gas pumps are dry here already. Still got diesel though...
Just went on a 40 min goose chase just to get gas to go to work in the am. Normally I'd stop on the way but I heard about this, heard of the pandemonium and headed out to find a tank full. Every m-fer was filling every blitz can in their possession. It's like toilet paper all over again.

Saw that earlier this evening. "No shortages expected". Rrrriiiggghhhttt..... Not until everyone hears about it and rushes to fill up first thing in the morning
Just filled work van in Morrisville, lines at every island, folks getting impatient, honking and yelling when someone is taking to long.
only filled because I was told to if I had opportunity by my boss “just in case”.
I had half tank anyway... whatever
2 stations on Airport Blvd were slammed with Amazon vans wall to wall.

Just filled work van in Morrisville, lines at every island, folks getting impatient, honking and yelling when someone is taking to long.
only filled because I was told to if I had opportunity by my boss “just in case”.
I had half tank anyway... whatever
2 stations on Airport Blvd were slammed with Amazon vans wall to wall.
We told all our drivers to fill up every time they hit half a tank. Our guys burn a tank per truck per day so if they run out and can't get any, they're done.

This is why the US is better than Australia:
tl:dr methhead "up and coming rapper" breaks in to house, knocks out dude with "knuckledusters" (Australian term?), knockout out dude comes to, sees rapboi holding wife at gunpoint, proceeds to retrieve his samurai sword and sword him in the head, killing him. Then gets charged, tried, and convicted of manslaughter.

Last edited:
TL:DR methhead "up and coming rapper" breaks in to house, knocks out dude with "knuckledusters" (Australian term?), knockout out dude comes to, see rapboi holding wife and gunpoint, proceeds to retrieve his samurai sword and sword him in the head, killing him. Then gets charged, tried, and convicted of manslaughter.
Dude needs a medal or keys to the city. Not jail time. Points for using a samurai sword for the kill.

TL:DR methhead "up and coming rapper" breaks in to house, knocks out dude with "knuckledusters" (Australian term?), knockout out dude comes to, see rapboi holding wife and gunpoint, proceeds to retrieve his samurai sword and sword him in the head, killing him. Then gets charged, tried, and convicted of manslaughter.
i mean i think they may have been charged with the same thing here. they hid the evidence, didnt call the police, and ran. all of that would put questions in my mind.

Back