Lots of interesting news today

After living in and around Detroit for a while and hearing all of the stories of people getting robbed, car jacked, or beaten, it is VERY rare that I stop to help anyone......a pretty little girl on the side of the road with a tire iron in her hand looking confused is more than likely just bait to get you to stop.

I don't know that I would ever load people up in my car and tote them around.

After living in and around Detroit for a while and hearing all of the stories of people getting robbed, car jacked, or beaten, it is VERY rare that I stop to help anyone......a pretty little girl on the side of the road with a tire iron in her hand looking confused is more than likely just bait to get you to stop.

I don't know that I would ever load people up in my car and tote them around.
There was a rash of home invasions I read about a couple of years ago where a woman with torn clothes and messed up hair would bang on a door begging for help.

When the door was opened her buddies would take over.

Looks like a hate crime to me.
There's no such thing as a hate crime against a white person. It's like calling a black person racist...it's not possible

What kinda world do we live in when you can't even burn down your own uninsured trailer? :kaioken: (asking for a friend)
I know, it’s a damn police state.

I would say he wasn't charged for burning his own trailer unless it was a rental. Probably for the neighbor's home.
I may have intentionally omitted some details ;) :laughing:

Last edited:

Oh hell no! I'd use a larger caliber than a tranq dart.
I think it was animal control with the tranquilizers. My guess is a lot of folks there are like the ones in CO who think the cougars are beautiful and they, the humans, have invaded their territory. :shaking:

I think it was animal control with the tranquilizers. My guess is a lot of folks there are like the ones in CO who think the cougars are beautiful and they, the humans, have invaded their territory. :shaking:
Oh I'm sure it was animal control. That's not exactly something regular folks keep in the gun safe. I mean, if I had one the shenanigans would be epic.

Yeah they're beautiful animals, but not in my house. That's 120lbs of hate and razor blades.

I mean, if I had one the shenanigans would be epic.
I would sure save us from chasing Phillip and Derek down after 5:01 and prevent possible smackdowns after Phillip goes and compliments a very insecure peckerhead on having a hawt wife :laughing:

"HEY..get back here"
"We just goin to scratch on somethin"
"The hell you are"
Season 9 Stanley GIF by The Office

Night night!

I would sure save us from chasing Phillip and Derek down after 5:01 and prevent possible smackdowns after Phillip goes and compliments a very insecure peckerhead on having a hawt wife :laughing:

"HEY..get back here"
"We just goin to scratch on somethin"
"The hell you are"
Season 9 Stanley GIF by The Office

Night night!
The story would still be just as funny, too.

think the cougars are beautiful and they, the humans, have invaded their territory. :shaking:
To be fair - they aint wrong.
But I didnt climb to the top of the food chain to eat salad

For some reason your link is dead, here's the article

Duane

Back