Lots of interesting news today

Isn't it mostly Yankees that are paranoid and getting vaxed, wearing masks etc?
From what I've seen it's 3 categories:

Trump supporters (my kids are home schooled and have never even had the mumps vaccine)
The Black Community (see Tuskegee study)
Overwhelming flood of immigration (See Florida/Texas/Cali)

Could get interesting for the 2a community in the very near future. Pretty sure this was expected by anyone who has seen the trigger and knows who the ATF is...but I'm hoping this can set some kinda precedent to regain some 2a rights.

Could get interesting for the 2a community in the very near future. Pretty sure this was expected by anyone who has seen the trigger and knows who the ATF is...but I'm hoping this can set some kinda precedent to regain some 2a rights.

RBT told them in a letter that until they proved in court that the trigger caused the weapon to fire more than once per manipulation that they were not ceasing manufacturing.

1628898716491.jpeg

1628898744598.jpeg

1628898768188.jpeg

1628898783761.jpeg

The US border security is a joke. It's so embarrassing.

Also, the Lt gov of new York just said on face the nation that her first act will be to get money (she didn't say citizens tax payer money....she skipped that for some reason)....to get money to undocumented 'immigrants'....she misspelled illegal again. How does any American citizen with a few brain cells sit back and let their money be taken and given to blatant criminals?!

We are doomed, for real

I've always been fascinated by this notion of the PM being able to call an election any time.
I think a great caveat would be that they could not run ;-)

But damn wouldn't it be nice to have only a few months of lead up to the election

I've always been fascinated by this notion of the PM being able to call an election any time.
I think a great caveat would be that they could not run ;-)

But damn wouldn't it be nice to have only a few months of lead up to the election
Wouldn’t that put any opponent at a steep disadvantage?

Wouldn’t that put any opponent at a steep disadvantage?
Probably, thats why I think it would be a lot better if the current leader couldn't run ;-)

The only thing worse than already being in a shithole country, is then having earthquakes.
Oh and hurricanes coming.
Oh and your president assassinated.
Oh and no healthcare system and Covid out of control.

Is Haiti a country song?

Back