Lots of interesting news today

So this basically bolsters the claim then:
Despite claims by some Republican politicians led by former President Trump that social-media sites censor conservative views, Facebook's data makes it clear: The social network's best-performing content is almost entirely from right- and far-right-wing publications and personalities.

If the website is overwhelmingly viewed by conservatives, but the content is more "balanced" then the only way to achieve this is by censoring conservatives.

So this basically bolsters the claim then:
Despite claims by some Republican politicians led by former President Trump that social-media sites censor conservative views, Facebook's data makes it clear: The social network's best-performing content is almost entirely from right- and far-right-wing publications and personalities.

If the website is overwhelmingly viewed by conservatives, but the content is more "balanced" then the only way to achieve this is by censoring conservatives.
Although the only true fact it demonstrates is that social media is an echo chamber and, if left unchecked, conservative voices have a louder echo you do raise a very good point. The fact that Facebook executives bristle at the popularity of conservative views also speaks volumes about bias.

227461943_1767095370163157_8581973751847344314_n.jpg

Dude doesn't need to be arrested...he needs to be given a youtube channel to teach others how to live off the grid

Proof there is no "living free"

View attachment 354286
Well the problem is he can't "live free" because he's on somebody else's property (at least allegedly).
My bet is he'd be left alone if it were inherited family land etc

Dude doesn't need to be arrested...he needs to be given a youtube channel to teach others how to live off the grid

Proof there is no "living free"

View attachment 354286
I don’t know about you but I’m not giving up a piece of my land for someone else to live on without compensation.

also for the record, that site is chock full of lunacy
It may be that the site is lunacy, but a MBUF is almost certainly going to be needed and sensible if we do make a jump to electric cars, the only thing really wrong with putting it in a federal infrastructure bill is it would be federal.... Electric cars don't pay taxes on Fuel, Fuel taxes are both local and federal right now, and are supposed to support infrastructure (IE: Road Construction), If electric vehicles are going to be used on my roads, we gotta make them pay for the upkeep of them somehow...

If we go to a MBUF setup, Then Fuel taxes should be abolished, so everyone is payiing for upkeep equally, regardless of their chosen fuel.

Well his cabin burnt down while he was in jail......

Duane
“He’s a heck of a nice old man, I’ve talked with him a couple of times. This is not his fault, this is not my fault,” he said at the hearing. “It’s lying, cheating corrupt judges like you that are stepping on little people like me. But I’m telling you, sir, you step on me, I’m going to bite your ankle.”
I bet dude is a riot to hang and share a beer with.
I especially like him, at 81, calling the other guy an old man :laughing:

I bet dude is a riot to hang and share a beer with.
I especially like him, at 81, calling the other guy an old man :laughing:
Reminds me of what @XJsavage would be like as an old fart

Back