Lots of interesting news today

I know I'm gonna get sent up the river for this, but some bitches be crazy, and add hormones on top of that, they should just be locked up for 9 months for everybodys safety

1639448003073.png

1639448022816.png

1639448036961.png

These people should probably just be shot on sight.
these are the peeps that do this.......

I've seen these peeps racing on I-40 , US1, 540 for years. They will race all the way around Raleigh on I-40 and 540 and they will do it in the midday and night traffic.

Last edited:
They should have their licenses suspended for years, let them ride mopeds.
No, they should be forced to get jobs that require a commute on a congested highway, and only allowed to drive an old Hyundai with a stick and a governor to do it.

Worthless coward SOB should have been beaten to death by an angry mob, but instead everyone either films it or runs away.

7 people have died on Mt Everest this week, whereas only 5 died there in all of last year. This happened because of traffic jams at the top.
3 more die on Mount Everest as tour organizers pin blame on traffic jam | Fox News
I'll follow up my very first post in this thread with a good (longish) read about that same post that I came across and read today:

Joyriding in a stolen automobile in bad neighborhood at 3am. check. kids that should of been in their beds, check. nothing good was gonna happen that night. The big question is where were their parents or parent?

12 year old girl riding in a vehicle with a non-related 19 yo boy at 3 am in a stolen vehicle. Yeah, yeah something’s up there.

And there is a lot of missing information that the police know. And it should be released to the media. I’m tired of the “he was a good kid” the media releases. Don’t speak ill of the dead but also don’t white wash facts.

I'll follow up my very first post in this thread with a good (longish) read about that same post that I came across and read today:
I'm surprised. There was not a single reference linking this to global warming. Someone is sleeping on the job. This trend has to be linked to increased pressure due to climate issues...

A girl I grew up with summited in 2018 after having to cut short in 2017 when their oxygen regulators were faulty and she almost died. Recovered enough while still on the mountain to save her sherpa (she's also an ER doc).

I'm surprised. There was not a single reference linking this to global warming. Someone is sleeping on the job. This trend has to be linked to increased pressure due to climate issues...
Fear not, a little before halfway:
They're grim reminders of the mountain's perils, and they're likely to become more noticeable: As climate change thaws the mountain, the melting snow and ice are exposing additional corpses each year. Grubhofer looked away. “You just move on,” he says. “You refuse to let it affect you.”
I specifically remember this because I thought to myself "sounds like we're back to where we were 20-30 years ago" :rolleyes:

But I agree, pretty low key, not the usual over-the-top we're all gonna die tomorrow message.

This is gonna get interesting... in a state that has constant power problems
Hmm....
According to CARB, gas-powered equipment produces more smog-forming emissions than light-duty passenger cars
The ban does not include existing gas-powered equipment

Back