Lots of interesting news today

Top notch work
we were sitting on a friends house boat waiting to go pick up another buddy when this plane flew over tree top level missing and sounding like shit. couple minutes later buddy calls and said you aint gonna believe this shit a plane just landed on the interstate we gonna be a little late.

he also took off from the interstate.

Last edited:

Screenshot_20220713-202100-842.png

As a millennial that wholeheartedly believes way too many people in my generation (and the one below it) get fatally butt hurt over absolutely nothing, I think that's a pretty vague question. There's a fine line between having a differing opinion and, say legitimate sexual harassment that should be a fireable offense.

As a millennial that wholeheartedly believes way too many people in my generation (and the one below it) get fatally butt hurt over absolutely nothing, I think that's a pretty vague question. There's a fine line between having a differing opinion and, say legitimate sexual harassment that should be a fireable offense.
So are you going to report me to administration of this one?
:cool:

Ok,

No offense, but "legitimate sexual harassment that should be a fireable offense" strikes me as part of the issue.

I guess when you get your first vision of college from watching Animal House, you can't see witnessing a single sexual harassment comment as a fireable offense. It's something that should be addressed and corrected. There aren't too many things a professor could 'say' that should get them fired. Unless it's "give me $1000 and I'll give you an A" or "you will never pass my class due to your ethnicity or views"

Last edited:
Ok,

No offense, but "legitimate sexual harassment that should be a fireable offense" strikes me as part of the issue.

I guess when you get your first vision of college from watching Animal House, you can't see witnessing a single sexual harassment comment as a fireable offense. It's something that should be addressed and corrected. There aren't too many things a professor could 'say' that should get them fired. Unless it's "give me $1000 and I'll give you an A" or "you will never pass my class due to your ethnicity or views"
Point taken - my example was intended to be the equivalent of a prof grabbing himself a handful as a girl walked out of class. Something we'd all agree isn't good.

That's right you youngins, handover that booze right now. Leave drinking to us over 40 professionals.
Fox News: Sobering new study says that those under age 40 shouldn't drink alcohol at all.

Ok,

Well that’s the difference between an unwanted comment and harassment.

Point taken - my example was intended to be the equivalent of a prof grabbing himself a handful as a girl walked out of class. Something we'd all agree isn't good.
See, that's all you had to say. That's not a 'harassment/firing' offense. That's an 'assault/mysterious car fire' offense. Depending on the severity or frequency of the incident, the professor may or may not be in the car during the fire.

Well that’s the difference between an unwanted comment and harassment.
Which is determined by how attractive the commenter is to the subject. Attractive person making the comment? Meh
Ugly person making the comment = harassment

Back