Lots of interesting news today

Their homepage on Friday:

1662319170539.png

Now somebody's going to be required to add some ridiculous feature to that building to prevent other people from jumping off
So, you're saying they will need to add protective beds or baths on floors to keep people from jumping to the beyond?

I guess the guy was facing a $1.2B suit against him due to stock options...

So, you're saying they will need to add protective beds or baths on floors to keep people from jumping to the beyond?

I guess the guy was facing a $1.2B suit against him due to stock options...
He'd rather be dead than poor

Queen Elizabeth passed away.
I still don't understand the British infatuation with royalty, but I do understand that she was deeply loved and respected. And holy hell what I watch you seen in her time

First of all, he was kicked out due to multiple drunk driving incidents.

Way to go WRAL, you did it again. Being a HUUUUGGGEEEE part of the problem and fanning the flames.

First of all, he was kicked out due to multiple drunk driving incidents.

Way to go WRAL, you did it again. Being a HUUUUGGGEEEE part of the problem and fanning the flames.
That title they put on there is basically libel.

Hey @Ron , you got any Rebuttal for Pink Energy? They giving Generac hell, on FB. Aren't you a Generac dealer?
We are a Genrac Industrial dealer. Have very litttle experience with the resi product and none with the energy alternates from them. (We are a Tesla partner for industrial storage)
I’m not allowed to have an opinion and even if I was …
I do find it interesting that power home changed names to pink energy and now this. Lots of marketing velocity

Is that to avoid lawsuits?
I have no clue and haven’t looked to be honest.
Home solar isn’t a business that interests me enough to care , candidly.
I just noted that they started as Power Home Solar. Did a nice organic growth. Then began franchising and grew exponentially. Then changed their name to Pink Energy and then launched the media campaign in front of the lawsuit.

It’s interesting and will raise speculation of motives that’s all.

Back