Lots of interesting news today

I thought only California, was the only methed up State! Got to be more details, left out of this article!

Attachments

• 20220913_232137.jpg
    20220913_232137.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 20220913_232221.jpg
    20220913_232221.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 88
I'm not even sure what words to use here.
1. Don't stop on the tracks. Ever.
2. If you are stopped on the tracks, DON'T LOCK SOMEONE IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAR.
3. IF YOU HEAR A TRAIN COMING, AND YOUR CAR IS ON THE TRACKS... ugh, nevermind, if we made it to this point, there's no chance of this person being intelligent enough to understand anyway.

I'm not even sure what words to use here.
1. Don't stop on the tracks. Ever.
2. If you are stopped on the tracks, DON'T LOCK SOMEONE IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAR.
3. IF YOU HEAR A TRAIN COMING, AND YOUR CAR IS ON THE TRACKS... ugh, nevermind, if we made it to this point, there's no chance of this person being intelligent enough to understand anyway.
What'dya wanna bet her charges will be miraculously dropped

Looks like a NJ tag..... That's why I sold mine
Yes, NJ! I didn't think about listing that, or that the articles didn't pull up with the pictures. There was a follow up story of the guy doing a video of it being unloaded at the crusher. He Invited DMV there, but they declined. Truck had been pretty stripped out, Except for the Cummins & transmission. What a bunch of Shit!

Queue the calls for the US to step in and assist.
It's abad deal for sure....but all I see right now is: "great another distraction".

The other side of the coin is China has to feed enormous populations and pretty well props up many countries consumer needs......not giving them a pass but humans in general are gonna ruin the planet.

It's abad deal for sure....but all I see right now is: "great another distraction".

The other side of the coin is China has to feed enormous populations and pretty well props up many countries consumer needs......not giving them a pass but humans in general are gonna ruin the planet.
watch some documentaries on the china fishing fleets, they arent just out there fishing the seas empty. they are doing it with "kidnapped / enslaved" people from other Asian countries that agreed to get on the boat thinking they were to be payed well, then never let off the boat or threatened that they would kill their families if they didnt stay and work.

watch some documentaries on the china fishing fleets, they arent just out there fishing the seas empty. they are doing it with "kidnapped / enslaved" people from other Asian countries that agreed to get on the boat thinking they were to be payed well, then never let off the boat or threatened that they would kill their families if they didnt stay and work.
Sadly this comes as no surprise. Slavery is as old as time. In all of the oldest recorded history you will find normalcy in indentured slavery.

IMHO The SAME threat of punishment that keeps MOST of modern society "civil" is the only thing that keeps slavery from being common everywhere. I mean lets be honest...we're only one "event" away from what you see in movies after a meteor hits, or a zombie outbreak starts, or...whatever apocalyptic theme you choose.... takes place. Roll your eyes and say my tin foil is too tight all you like, but there's a reason that "theme" works so well in movies. Because there's a stinging reality to it.

Sadly this comes as no surprise. Slavery is as old as time. In all of the oldest recorded history you will find normalcy in indentured slavery.

IMHO The SAME threat of punishment that keeps MOST of modern society "civil" is the only thing that keeps slavery from being common everywhere. I mean lets be honest...we're only one "event" away from what you see in movies after a meteor hits, or a zombie outbreak starts, or...whatever apocalyptic theme you choose.... takes place. Roll your eyes and say my tin foil is too tight all you like, but there's a reason that "theme" works so well in movies. Because there's a stinging reality to it.
yep, the balance of what is good and evil. The scales are as old as time. Fluid and ever changing. Blood red. Life.

Funny, this wasn't a problem when you just had simple crank windows
Not a problem with power windows or auto-up windows either. The problem is people are dumb enough to leave their fingers in there while rolling the window up. You know how many times I've got my arm pinched by an auto-up window?
3. Because I've had 3 vehicles with auto up windows, and I've tested the auto-reverse on all 3 of them. And you know what I would have done if it didn't work? I would have hit the button to roll the window back down and never tried it again ;)

Back