Lots of interesting news today

What terrible reporting.
This is about homelessness in Raleigh, has literally one line about the deal of NYC people being relocated, with no references, evidence or details, then moved to another subject.... Yet it's the title topic? Wtf.
maybe read again?.or they modified the article after you read

That one link and single paragraph are the other only references to NYC in the whole article, why would they title the whole thing that
Because...fake news?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It had a fuel cell and I think it says they had 22 minutes in fuel stops?

They had people scouting road conditions and police activity, so I'm sure there were some food deliveries thrown in. :lol:

I'm not sure why you'd have any stops for food, and surely you could help out by having friends stationed at gas pumps etc.
Or oversized tank?

Either way.... yeesh. averaging 103mph for a day straight...
they stopped 4 times in total.
they had spotters clearing the fuel island and spotters clearing the road.
hell they had an anti aircraft collision detection system to know about the bear in the air...

I'm impressed.

I'd imagine race mode is like camping mode... catheter for the rest.
Im not saying...Im just saying....think about how much these guys prepped.
And its a 24 hour trip.
A controlled diet and a couple immodium...no crap issues for 24 hours is pretty easy.

A controlled diet and a couple immodium...no crap issues for 24 hours is pretty easy.
Plus the adrenaline rush from averaging over 102mph would be enough to cinch a sphincter (I would think...I've never been over 100 :huggy:)

Plus the adrenaline rush from averaging over 102mph would be enough to cinch a sphincter (I would think...I've never been over 100 :huggy:)
Honestly 120 in an AMG feels about like 45 in an F250...one hand on the wheel and no adrenaline rush...So i have been told as I also have NEVER driven over 100 mph...

If anyone finds white vans scary, they should never drive down Central Ave in Charlotte.

doesn’t even have to be a white van in my neighborhood, just drive slowly (below 25mph “suggested” limit in subdivision) and the lookyloos will burn up Nextdoor and the FB page about suspicious vehicle prowling. one person even gave chase and jumped out and recorded and posted video, only to find out guy was teaching his student driver and lived in the ‘hood....

paranoia is a terrible thing

the Boogie man gonna get ya !

Back