Lots of interesting news today

You know growing up I used to think that one day there would be a Red Dawn type invasion and we would all be running around fighting commies shooting AK-47s and we'd be blasting away tanks with RPGs while hollering "Wolverines!". Painting Winnie the Pooh's balloon on the side of a F-22 that shot it down with a sidewinder missile seems a little anti-climactic.
Oh we got time, the world is still turning and our goberments has made us weaker for several years now.......tin foil hat says its already begun but on a level we don't perceive because its mainly monetary and politics at this time.

Given the opportunity I could see the middle east Saudi area specifically and that big Red one with the dark haired short folks giving us the finger and then several of our "Best Friends" (not the blokes and britts) jumping in to watch it burn.

Duane
1 - I want the name & number of this lawyer for my speed dial.
2 - As a juror I would still have failed him on not meeting this requirement:
6. The defendant did not substantially contribute to the emergency.
bc I'm pretty sure he was part of the goings-on that setup up his "emergency."

Long read.
TL: DR
HERE IS HOW platforms die: First, they are good to their users; then they abuse their users to make things better for their business customers; finally, they abuse those business customers to claw back all the value for themselves. Then, they die.

I call this enshittification, and it is a seemingly inevitable consequence arising from the combination of the ease of changing how a platform allocates value, combined with the nature of a "two-sided market," where a platform sits between buyers and sellers, hold each hostage to the other, raking off an ever-larger share of the value that passes between them.

But I really enjoyed this tidbit:
"Enshittification has only lasted for as long as it has because the internet has devolved into “five giant websites, each filled with screenshots of the other four.”"
:laughing:

1 - I want the name & number of this lawyer for my speed dial.
2 - As a juror I would still have failed him on not meeting this requirement:

bc I'm pretty sure he was part of the goings-on that setup up his "emergency."

That's my opinion as well. Lehto's Law did a youtube video talking about it that was pretty good.

Duane

Sorry, but you (China) gave up on the opportunity to argue its just a civilian research airship when they didn't (1) immediately tell everyone "oops it slips out of our control, please be aware" and (2) communicate via all the international standards for airships about its plans, track etc.
Its not like there's no norm or standards for things in the sky to be relayed between countries.

A quality move by our gooberment:
Rep. Joe Wilson (R., S.C.) on Saturday called for Biden to resign over the spy balloon debacle.
"The catastrophic Chinese Spy Balloon spectacle clearly threatened American families from Alaska to my home community in South Carolina and confirms President Biden and Vice President Harris should resign,"

LOL! Yeah like that will happen.

Figures something in the background would be going on. What is the leverage of suddenly forgiving all these planners of 911?

yo @mbalbritton Can you get me a discount code?!?! I'm drooling over here! : )

And only 500 bones. I'm surprised.

But what I really want is the recreation of Helm's Deep. Imagine the size.

looks like they took it down, hate i missed that
It’s on a lot of outlets (not MSM obviously) that was just the first one I found after a friend had messaged me about it.

Edit: just went and still works for me 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Cliffs: one of the top planner/bagman for the 9/11 attacks was already here in US, recruited and assisted in planning. Left after attacks and did more shady shit. CIA caught then eventually transferred to GitMo. His release was already slated for March ‘23 but the involvement of very high ranking state dept, ambassadors, and the prez to find the POS a new home country (Brazil) is just disgusting for someone who shouldn’t be breathing anymore. JMHO…

-But he swears he’s sorry and reformed.

Last edited:
this is so stupid
But what if people actually want to eat those things because they are good, and they happen to also be black people? How many white liberals does that offend?

But what if people actually want to eat those things because they are good, and they happen to also be black people? How many white liberals does that offend?
My HR wife said "wouldn't it be ironic if the person that pulled the trigger on that was black"

My HR wife said "wouldn't it be ironic if the person that pulled the trigger on that was black"
giphy (5).gif

;)

3 year old article that sheds light (to me anyway) on that mystery balloon.
After this catastrophe they just decided to higher up

no, the discount code is my precious.

Back