Lots of interesting news today

i thought we had laws that said felons can't have guns....i keep hearing we need more laws

and

can you post article it wont dispaly for me
Not sure what ups w/ that URL, it works for me but doesn't preview like others.
Screenshot
1677183519366.png

UNBORN CHILD will be likely brought into this world on the concrete floor of the prison cell, without the aid of qualified medical physicians and paramedics, and in the presence of violent criminals,” the filing by Mr Norris stated.

You mean like the mother of the child?

UNBORN CHILD will be likely brought into this world on the concrete floor of the prison cell, without the aid of qualified medical physicians and paramedics, and in the presence of violent criminals,” the filing by Mr Norris stated.

You mean like the mother of the child?
Vicious cycle of sorts

It's almost like a group of people WANT that cycle to keep going.

You know, because it could be stopped today.

Strange.
I agree that a lot of people benefit from perpetuating that cycle, but its definitely not an easy thing to stop that you can just stop today. I'd suggest researching the psychology of dependency.

can we just go ahead and give every crew a taser
FIFY. I can't imagine most of the flight attendants ive seen wrestling an unruly passenger into handcuffs.

what could go wrong

A whole lot :)

But it is something the world organizations should study, since it can be deployed so quickly, understanding it would be good if we get into global warming runaway situation.

The "Rogue" deployment question is valid... If deployed, some countries in the world will be the losers, and won't want it done, so any deployment is gonna be "rogue".

WTF is wrong with people?
Also, dude walking down the hall took 10 seconds to casually walk over there, and instead of kicking the ever-living fu@k out of the kids head, he just helps push him off? That should have been a full on WWF flying elbow or something, good Lord.

Also, dude walking down the hall took 10 seconds to casually walk over there, and instead of kicking the ever-living fu@k out of the kids head, he just helps push him off? That should have been a full on WWF flying elbow or something, good Lord.
I saw this yesterday and I was in shock. I am not a big dude by any stretch, but you better believe if I had seen that happen, I would have done whatever I could have to get him off of her.

I would have grabbed one of those chairs and gone WWE on him with it over his back.

Back