Lots of interesting news today

A whole lot :)

But it is something the world organizations should study, since it can be deployed so quickly, understanding it would be good if we get into global warming runaway situation.

The "Rogue" deployment question is valid... If deployed, some countries in the world will be the losers, and won't want it done, so any deployment is gonna be "rogue".
The Simpsons predicted the rogue deployment of a sun blocker:

FIFY. I can't imagine most of the flight attendants ive seen wrestling an unruly passenger into handcuffs.
I thought they where all hot and sexy? I can :clap:

And to be perfectly transparent. I have flown exactly twice. To BFE Ohio or something. Up and back and the anxiety was high enough everyone was a little fuzzy with the "help".

A whole lot :)

But it is something the world organizations should study, since it can be deployed so quickly, understanding it would be good if we get into global warming runaway situation.

The "Rogue" deployment question is valid... If deployed, some countries in the world will be the losers, and won't want it done, so any deployment is gonna be "rogue".
"There can be only One" If you hung on to watch the original sequel movies you get it. Honestly horrible but I had to hang on and see it to the finish....might have been the "Only One" :(:laughing:

The USA is getting stronger day by day.
Wonder if that dude voted for lax border policies, weak DAs and stayed silent while the country is being overrun?
I imagine that just like you, he did not.

well going on percentages, the majority (and most likely the dead guy) HAVE voted for lax border policies, weak leadership, corrupt candidates, soft crime penalties, and extremely wasteful spending.
its baffling to me that we just go about our day as illegals and non-assimilating immigrants kill USA citizens (are you next? your wife next?), kill property values, sit idly by as $100BN is sent to fight a proxy war between 2 incredibly corrupt countries, hearing the Police captain and sheriff say OUT LOUD that they are not going to enforce laws (and get elected), elect a mayor that is in the pocket of a large developer, elect a stroke victim that can't form a sentence and is now in the hospital, but I guess its ok cause the fed gov't is now more diverse than its ever been?
can't understand it.

so you have made good choices your entire life, try not to be gov't dependent, stayed out of jail, raised your kids to think of others and work hard, constant scrutinizing your budget, making sacrifices, go to work every day, work overtime, pay tens of thousands in taxes so your elected officials just give your taxes and donated money to others, to others that have proven to be a drain, proven to not be the answer, proven to be a problem.
Here's your $600 sir.
Nice.
I could use $600 a month. I have bills. I have duties. I have to eat. I need gas to get to work. I have a car payment.

Oh, and why did we cap it at $600? Why not a $1000? Why not $2000?

Well hell, I'm probably faster than most of my friends. Maybe I should watch my back in bear country, lol
I look slow, so ill probably be able to get the jump on my friends :laughing:

OK, admit it, which one of you is Dan

I was today years old when I learned

I was today years old when I learned

Isn't grass illegal in Phoenix? I mean the boring kind of grass, I know the cool grass is legal.

lol people and language are funny

lol people and language are funny
What a crock of shit. That headline is directly contrary to the actual result of the survey :rolleyes:
1678462949475.png

"

Detailed Findings:

1. Americans are divided on whether “woke” is an insult or a compliment. This division is largely fueled by differences in party affiliation and age.

• Two in five (40%) say they consider “woke” to be an insult, but about a third (32%) consider it a compliment.
  • While a majority of Republicans (60%) and a plurality of independents (42%) consider “woke” to be an insult, nearly half of Democrats (46%) say they take it as a compliment."

What a crock of shit. That headline is directly contrary to the actual result of the survey :rolleyes:
View attachment 393411
"

Detailed Findings:

1. Americans are divided on whether “woke” is an insult or a compliment. This division is largely fueled by differences in party affiliation and age.

• Two in five (40%) say they consider “woke” to be an insult, but about a third (32%) consider it a compliment.
  • While a majority of Republicans (60%) and a plurality of independents (42%) consider “woke” to be an insult, nearly half of Democrats (46%) say they take it as a compliment."
yup. Headline should have said "Majority do not find it a negative term."
B/c a lot are just indifferent.

But the take-home message remains - it originated as a derogatory term, but isn't being taken that way by a lot of people.

Back