Lots of interesting news today

Or how often medical debts are not paid and (are one of the) cause(s) of huge overinflated prices.
yup, there
s that side of it too... its basically how the providers self-insure their income. You know on average 50% of the bills won't be paid, so you double the price for everybody.
Hence why "cash price" is often way less than the billed amount.
And the great money shuffling games continue.

Never would they “mis code” or “mis send” a bill in error, and expect you to pay it no question…..

Question everything.

paid for CPAP outright, should have been no further billing, 6 months later bill for CPAP… oh, our bad….

had surgery on hand a few weeks ago, paid out of pocket in full at time of service…. $610 bill 2 weeks later…. Oh, our bad, was miss coded….

Question everything.

And in other news:

I guess it makes sense....

And in other news:

I guess it makes sense....
We don't ban alcohol, energy drinks, fatty foods, tobacco, or all kinds of other stuff that definitely has long term health effects.

I'm sure ya'll know this, but marihuana/hemp was never really about the smoking / crime issues when it was initially banned....cotton and timber lobbied against it and spread propaganda.

how its taken this long to become 'legal' is crazy and shows, again, the out of touch nature of the legislators.

this is interesting:

I'm sure ya'll know this, but marihuana/hemp was never really about the smoking / crime issues when it was initially banned....cotton and timber lobbied against it and spread propaganda.

how its taken this long to become 'legal' is crazy and shows, again, the out of touch nature of the legislators.

this is interesting:
See also Rudopf Diesel.....

Gosh friggin dangit
1681931670340.png

....WTF? how are 7500 or 4k workers are get to and from the factory w two lane roads all around the area. US 1 is a 4 lane highway that is bumper to bumper in the morning and afternoon on week days NOW. Whoever or other assholes/friends who thought the site would work must be getting rich from the deal. It's gonna be a clusterfuck for sure for everyone that lives near the site and has to drive near the site.:mad:

Last edited:
^Your elected officials don't care. It would be super simple to grow a bit slower and/or require any and all new businesses to expand infrastructure on their dime instead of the local native taxpayers.

But y'all keep voting for it, so it's happening!
It will impact Sanford, Broadway, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Cary, Pittsboro and Raleigh etc. If your going south or north on US 1 or 64 hwy. And my vote is nothing. I'm sure cooper and friends are getting big money from the deal.

Last edited:
It will impact Sanford, Broadway, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Cary, Pittsboro and Raleigh If your going south or north on US 1 or 64 hwy. And my vote is nothing. I'm sure the cooper and friends are getting big money from the deal.
Of course they are.
Cooper is gross and we could see that 8 years ago.....but he was voted in.

All you and I can do is try and educate as many people as we can. Sure.....an uphill battle but we have to start somewhere!

Of course they are.
Cooper is gross and we could see that 8 years ago.....but he was voted in.

All you and I can do is try and educate as many people as we can. Sure.....an uphill battle but we have to start somewhere!
or you can vote with your feet and move.

wonder if Don Lemon will interview the shooter's relatives and ask 100 questions about racism?

Back