Lots of interesting news today

I really wish we knew what crime he was committing. It would shape my feelings on this substantially.

Was the 13 year old tagging a building with spray paint and was shot? That would be an over reaction.

Was the 13 year old breaking into a house - scared a homeowner and was shot? Play stupid games win stupid prozes.

More details would be nice.

Goldsboro police said the boy committed a crime against a "known offender." The offender is cooperating with police, and no charges have been filed.

I really wish we knew what crime he was committing. It would shape my feelings on this substantially.

Was the 13 year old tagging a building with spray paint and was shot? That would be an over reaction.

Was the 13 year old breaking into a house - scared a homeowner and was shot? Play stupid games win stupid prozes.
I get your premise on this but at the same time. What led to the shooting.

“Teenager shot by the police for smoking in a no smoking area” When in reality, the 6’8 19 year old was smoking when he was approached by a security guard. Ordered to leave, started beating the security guard, picks up a brick. Then was shot by the police. In original crime had nothing to do with it. Like I suspect with this and many other stories.

I get your premise on this but at the same time. What led to the shooting.

“Teenager shot by the police for smoking in a no smoking area” When in reality, the 6’8 19 year old was smoking when he was approached by a security guard. Ordered to leave, started beating the security guard, picks up a brick. Then was shot by the police. In original crime had nothing to do with it. Like I suspect with this and many other stories.
I hear ya - and why I said I wish I knew the story.
Your case would certainly be a justified use of force.
But really irrelevant because in this case it was not an LEO who shot him. So it was either a victim protecting themselves - justified - or a vigilante killling someone for a property crime. Maybe less justified.

Additionally you and I have known each other for long enough to know we will never agree on the LEO issue. You think 99% of LEO are good guys and 100% of criminals are bad guys. I think both lots have an equal number of good and bad as each other.

Last edited:
At 13? I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

Clearly it's time to implement video games containing driving and racing as part of drivers ed!
FIFY :D

That’s so dumb it’s almost funny.

New York is dumb and has so many dumb laws

If I go to our nyc office for every day there I have to go to office in Durham. The Durham office exist really only for that reason. If you don’t do that nyc will try to claim that you owe them income tax.

New York is dumb and has so many dumb laws

If I go to our nyc office for every day there I have to go to office in Durham. The Durham office exist really only for that reason. If you don’t do that nyc will try to claim that you owe them income tax.

Other big cities, Philly for example, do the same.

Last edited:
He will be suicided soon.
Nonono, he is helping the democrats by being the fall guy for the fake Biden story. We will have to go to war with Russia over this.

Back