Lots of interesting news today

point is Trump constantly brings trump to the argument when hes not even in it.

Which I guess is also what Trump does as well :p
FIFY.... and you're right.

I think you're taking me way too seriously. It was just a wise crack to add some conversation to the link.

Not toooo seriously but its hard to convey sarcasm/jokes through text, both ways
:stupid:
Thats where a well placed LOL comes in handy. Like when I say Kokesh 2020 lol. Its for real, but the lol eases the blow.

Everyone in the Above post are right! And btw, Monday's Stock Market will open 1000 points Down.
I fully believe the Federal Reserve, bowed to "the pressures", when they cut interest rates. Way to early for that, & little room to cut. Those cuts will Really be needed, in the months to come.

I'm just trying to decide if I want to pull the refinance trigger this week or see if they drop again next week. Might wait and see if they drop the fed rate to 1.

I'm just trying to decide if I want to pull the refinance trigger this week or see if they drop again next week. Might wait and see if they drop the fed rate to 1.
I refinanced and bought points in January. I thought "no way rates will drop below 3%, so 3.25 is good enough". Dammit. Wish I hadn't bought points.

Biden gets Secret Service protection after protester run-ins

Untitled123.png

:nopics:

I’d be curious to see what “we’ll qualified” equates to in FICO scores.
I think my Score was fine, they said some crap about the amount of credit, history, or something stupid. I've had multiple Mortgage's & refies, since the 08 recession. I hold 3 credit cards, & a Lowe's card, all of which are paid off every month. Savings account, & 2 checking accounts [1 tied to mortgage]. I was still working full time, & have a very good investment account. What else could they want?

Wonder how cheap I can get that new super duty for since manufacturers are suspending work at USA plants.

Walk-in with $20k and a pack of TP. Maybe they will be that desperate :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Save the TP so you can polish the new turd you'd be buying :flipoff2:

Back