Lots of interesting news today

News outlets already refuse to give you any more description than their height and clothing when looking for a suspect now.

"BOLO: Gender neutral, racially fluid suspect in a hoodie and baggy pants just killed a whole family and robbed a store"

Yeah, knowing what you should be looking for is totally racist/sexist/pan-what-the-fuck-ever-ist

Who doesn't stereotype people by the way they look,dress,talk, how many prison tattoos they have on their face or neck? It's human nature. Animals do it too!

Last edited:
I enjoy a good public haranguing, however, this is the land of "innocent until proven guilty" correct? Imagine if your son or daughter was wrongfully accused of something and had their picture published in the paper without due process. Or how bout the papers that posted the lists of registered gun owners? Does that feel like a violation for those of you who want due process?

I enjoy a good public haranguing, however, this is the land of "innocent until proven guilty" correct? Imagine if your son or daughter was wrongfully accused of something and had their picture published in the paper without due process. Or how bout the papers that posted the lists of registered gun owners? Does that feel like a violation for those of you who want due process?
but everybody knows that the court of public opinion is the only court that matters.

What a load of crap.

In recent years, however, many observers have begun to question the value of these photos and their potential for either reinforcing or creating stereotypes.

Oh what ever could they be referring to with that statement? If you've ever browsed through one of those mugshot galleries, you know.

And "reinforcing a stereotype" is just confirming what we already know, isn't it?

I would hope a worse felony
While I don't disagree, according to the letter of the law, is it illegal to have a virus? Is it illegal to touch stuff? I can't seem to find the actual video, so I'm not sure how egregious it was, but if he really did have the virus, what law has he broken?

While I don't disagree, according to the letter of the law, is it illegal to have a virus? Is it illegal to touch stuff? I can't seem to find the actual video, so I'm not sure how egregious it was, but if he really did have the virus, what law has he broken?

IMO, He created civil unrest and incited fear for some people in an attempt to go viral. It’s like yelling bomb in a theatre. Speaking isn’t wrong, yelling isn’t wrong, but causing a panic amongst people for no reason, people do stupid shit and should be held accountable for that stupid shit.

But if he’s get the sickness, a few weeks from now sucks bro you still got them charges for crying wolf.

IMO, He created civil unrest and incited fear for some people in an attempt to go viral. It’s like yelling bomb in a theatre. Speaking isn’t wrong, yelling isn’t wrong, but causing a panic amongst people for no reason, people do stupid shit and should be held accountable for that stupid shit.

But if he’s get the sickness, a few weeks from now sucks bro you still got them charges for crying wolf.

Whether or not he's still a huge douchebag.

Isnt there sone charge like "endangering the public"?
Or whatever the charge is for yelling fire in a crowded theater.

It is illegal to knowingly transmit an infectious disease.

Ask him how much of the thousands in incentives you’ll no longer be eligible for if you take the financing.

Wasn’t there to buy anything really. Just wanted to compare interior difference between ford and ram. Super duty definitely has the larger interior (crew cab BTW)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back