Lots of interesting news today

I'm still baffled by the market for this
On behalf of the vagina lovers, I'm not sure I want a candle that smells like it. Also, there's bound to be a "candle exploding in something that smells like a vagina" joke in here somewhere. ;)

So many great quotes in this clip

"I mean, it's an animal... so things can go wrong."

On behalf of the vagina lovers, I'm not sure I want a candle that smells like it. Also, there's bound to be a "candle exploding in something that smells like a vagina" joke in here somewhere. ;)
I feel for her.Ive had a vagina or two explode in my face also.:rolleyes:

Tell me again how troopers are nothing more than revenue generators

They are handing out safety, duh!
I have a few friends who are ky state troopers and they told me that their higher up told them to write more tickets. They have fewer troopers on the road now a lot of the trooper's have moved on to other careers because of all the crap going on now.
Fake news or not, I heard NC Troopers, and probably all Police, were told only to stop the Worst, for fear of Covid.
Last Fri me and Jake were headed to WV and on INT 81 just outside of Emory VA we passed a trooper w a car pulled over on the south bound side of 81(we were headed North).Got about a mile up the road and there were three more state troopers lined up in the crossover.I assumed waiting their turn.

Last Fri me and Jake were headed to WV and on INT 81 just outside of Emory VA we passed a trooper w a car pulled over on the south bound side of 81(we were headed North).Got about a mile up the road and there were three more state troopers lined up in the crossover.I assumed waiting their turn.
VA gotta get them traveler dollas. 81 thru there is a hotbed for making money. It wouldn't surprise me if their Troopers didn't have handheld card readers like at Chick-fil-A drive-thru. Swipe and go

VA gotta get them traveler dollas. 81 thru there is a hotbed for making money.
No shit Ive probably been thru there 100 times over the years and theres lots of little places for them to hide up thru there.I think they are worse on 77 just inside the NC state line,Surry County maybe???

VA gotta get them traveler dollas. 81 thru there is a hotbed for making money. It wouldn't surprise me if their Troopers didn't have handheld card readers like at Chick-fil-A drive-thru. Swipe and go
Last time i was in VA maybe 5 years ago, i was pulled over and ticketed for HID head lights, one for hid fog lights, one for tinted cab lights, and one for aftermarket tail lights. guy had been a trooper for 6 months when he pulled me. Tried to get me to pay on the spot. I argued with him i said at least agree the tinted cab light ticket is BS, half the trucks on the road dont have any cab lights.(its a 2500 not a dually) He said its against federal law to modify a vehicle from factory in anyway. Weird he didn't say anything about the 5in strait pipe and tuner on the pillar. he didn't like when i said like your cop car. Went to court in person, it was dropped didn't even have to pay court costs.

"one person went to the hospital with a laceration."

Wow this sounds it was a horrible incident.
I mean, you can clearly see dudebro get ran over by the police.

No surprise here, when I was looking to get published, I looked at almost a hundred different agencies to represent me, and it was astonishing how many stated they were looking for 'authors of color', 'feminist view points', 'LGBT-centric themes' etc.

Thank goodness I found an Australian Indie Publisher that didn't give a crap so long as my book was good and would make them money.

UFO's came down from Brown mountain to Charlotte. :laughing:
If I ever encounter an alien, the first thing I'm doing is opening fire.

That freak antennae, bipedal, bug eyed, gray man creep may be here to provide world peace, but I'm gonna assume he's here to anal probe me first.

If I ever encounter an alien, the first thing I'm doing is opening fire.

That freak antennae, bipedal, bug eyed, gray man creep may be here to provide world peace, but I'm gonna assume he's here to anal probe me first.
If a species of life can travel the stars and make it to earth that means they are so advanced that it would boggle our minds and we couldn't possibly comprehend their technology. I really don't think it would be a good idea to sling lead at them using your primitive combustion tube.

If a species of life can travel the stars and make it to earth that means they are so advanced that it would boggle our minds and we couldn't possibly comprehend their technology. I really don't think it would be a good idea to sling lead at them using your primitive combustion tube.
Don't ruin a perfectly good plan with your devious logic and rational thinking.

Back