Lots of interesting news today

How does that even happen? Like how do you have so little awareness that you get caught? I expect crap like that from teenager screwing around or something, but adult, who is running for office? WTF?
It makes you wonder what kind of bullet they dodged by this coming out and he's effectively out of that election to teh governing board of the CC.

Imagine living in a country where your highest pollical leader can recognize they cannot do the job effectively and actually gives up power to somebody else...

Imagine living in a country where your highest pollical leader can recognize they cannot do the job effectively and actually gives up power to somebody else...
But then "that slut Kamala" will take over and ruin everything, duh!

Why would anyone ever buy a web connected chastitty belt to begin with?
Why would anybody even make one?

To me this falls under the category of "Some things should just be good old analog devices, anything else you're asking for trouble.."

What a bunch of dumasses.:shaking:but props to VW.
I have often wondered why this isn't the most common response. Just lock them in wherever they are and leave them.

What a bunch of dumasses.:shaking:but props to VW.
Imagine someone so zealous and deranged that they would actually glue themselves to the floor because of a topic they do not fully understand. :shaking:
Now imagine politicians letting these same people steer the direction of global regulation.
Welcome to the 21st century!

Imagine someone so zealous and deranged that they would actually glue themselves to the floor because of a topic they do not fully understand. :shaking:
If you'll read who some of the people were they were educated folks not a bunch of dumass kids.I had read somewhere that were mad cause security wouldnt let the Uber eats driver in w their food.I'm gonna inconvenience you but you better not inconvenience me.

If you'll read who some of the people were they were educated folks not a bunch of dumass kids
I'd love to understand the difference. Sounds like the same thing to me.

If you'll read who some of the people were they were educated folks not a bunch of dumass kids.I had read somewhere that were mad cause security wouldnt let the Uber eats driver in w their food.I'm gonna inconvenience you but you better not inconvenience me.
No, see thats where the fucked up.
Let them eat. Eat a lot, Give em plenty to drink. Then still leave 'em glued down and no bathroom access.

Back