MOTD (Meme of the Day)

spine.png

All the cameras I drive by see a bird too but it’s attached to my hand. Toll roads are the most corrupt form of highway robbery.

Im all for toll roads, once we eliminate registration fees and property tax!

Im all for toll roads, once we eliminate registration fees and property tax!
Apparently you've never been to good evening ranch.

2 toll booths 30 miles from the new river gorge bridge. 74/77/81 right up till the first toll... Nice roads. Immediately following first toll all the way till you get to Summerville you'd think you were driving in Syria 🤦‍♂️

I'm assuming they use the toll money for methadone and not asphalt

But that’s not gonna happen so use the money they are already extorting from us to pay for the roads and maintenance don’t rob us again.

I agree, its a pipe dream. But so are most ideologies.

2 toll booths 30 miles from the new river gorge bridge. 74/77/81 right up till the first toll... Nice roads. Immediately following first toll all the way till you get to Summerville you'd think you were driving in Syria 🤦‍♂️

Havent been to GER, but been up that way. I think your assumption is correct.

Yep. And don’t pass them like you can other states. Last year wife came up later, called she didn’t have cash. I said go through them they will bill us. It was over 200$ when we got the bill. Charged us 50$ per toll to determine vehicle owner…. All on the same bill lol 😂 huge scam. Hell the 77 toll in Charlotte is a bill one and it cost more to mail it than the bill is.

1686324122308.png

Just get a NC Quick pass for the tolls. 35% reduction and it just auto bills your account. I put $20 on my account at a time and its plenty for few times I'm riding the Monroe Expressway. Plus the NC pass works on a lot of other state toll roads as well.

1686332124341.png

Back