Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

Everyone should have worried about Webb as soon as he started his smug bs responses at the A1 press conference. Smug smartass Webb is a dangerous Webb. That said. I hope Eli beats the shit out of that little garden gnome all season.
I like Webb, and I hope he wins the SX championship. I don't really like Tomac. He is boring.

I don't like Jett. Yeh, I said it. I don't really have a good reason. The morons over on Vital are saying he will beat Ricky's and Jeremy's win records! Those records will never be broken.

I like Webb, and I hope he wins the SX championship. I don't really like Tomac. He is boring.

I don't like Jett. Yeh, I said it. I don't really have a good reason. The morons over on Vital are saying he will beat Ricky's and Jeremy's win records! Those records will never be broken.

I liked Jett at first. But now I don’t really because everybody is all on his nuts like he is the greatest thing in the world already. How many people were good and fizzled out. He is good for the sport though.

I liked Jett at first. But now I don’t really because everybody is all on his nuts like he is the greatest thing in the world already. How many people were good and fizzled out. He is good for the sport though.

The sport needed his "presence" but damnit they can seriously lay off cramming that kid down everyones throat. We know he's good.

Ha, I'm the opposite. At first I didn't like either of them because I felt they were overhyped just because they were Aussies. And Jett was a jump-face eating showboat. But they both have shown a lot of speed and drastically improved their consistency. Most importantly, they keep it classy and generally race clean.

I like Webb and Tomac, though Webb's smugness gets a bit annoying sometimes. But, for the same reasons above, they generally stay professional and respectable, go faster than anyone else and race clean, and that earns the points in my book. Tomac just seems like a laid back dude with unbelievable talent that doesn't really want too much spotlight or attention.

As long as the money keeps flowing in to SX, Jeremy's SX records will probably never be broken. The level of competition has elevated too much. But I just don't think its possible for anyone to touch Carmichael's overall records, especially in MX. Add to that context that Carmichael had to beat McGrath in his prime (realistically towards the end of it, but he wasn't #1 because he was slow), and Stewart and Reed when they were bonkers fast.

Tomac just seems like a laid back dude with unbelievable talent that doesn't really want too much spotlight or attention.
Which is why I like him. Show up, do the work, kick ass, go home. He has opened up a bit more and looks like he's having more fun with Star Yamaha. He was a fuckn zombie with Kawi.

Kailub Russell and Johnny Gallagher have started a new offroad podcast called "The Inside Line" and its a pretty cool look at GNCC and offroad. KR's insights into the riders mind is pretty cool and explains a lot about why he seemed like such a prick at times.

Which is why I like him. Show up, do the work, kick ass, go home. He has opened up a bit more and looks like he's having more fun with Star Yamaha. He was a fuckn zombie with Kawi.

Kailub Russell and Johnny Gallagher have started a new offroad podcast called "The Inside Line" and its a pretty cool look at GNCC and offroad. KR's insights into the riders mind is pretty cool and explains a lot about why he seemed like such a prick at times.

Sounds pretty similar to OTP, I didn't hear that he made one yet, i'll have to check it out. His interview on OTP was pretty good. I'll have to check it out, sounds interesting.

Yeah, I didn't like Kawi Tomac so much. He often seemed smug and annoyed, but that seems to be the team mentality over there. Cianciarulo isn't a good fit for that either.

Sounds pretty similar to OTP, I didn't hear that he made one yet, i'll have to check it out. His interview on OTP was pretty good. I'll have to check it out, sounds interesting.

Yeah they’re only 2-3 episodes in. It’s similar to OTP but a little different vibe because they’re down at Ranch Russell training so everything is super fresh. Some good shit talk too. You get some battle stories that you don’t get on OTP because it’s racers talking who have been on the line with each other for years.

I think you could put Jett on a 450 now and he'd be top 5 or 6 first race out. He races like he's out practice riding, never really needs to push (or hasn't so far). I'd love to see Hampshire get some wins, that dude rides full send. It's going to be Tomac and Webb all season unless someone gets hurt or El Hombre is ready to ride with passion, we he's on he can't be beaten.

Jo Shimoda…collarbone
A5314CA3-A378-44C7-BF41-F52DDF1E7F4C.jpeg

18%.

Just wonder who will fill in on PC because they don’t have any riders for the first round of East Coast now
Maybe Reed will come back :laughing:

Listened to the first two kr podcasts @StretchASU pretty good but man they don’t really ask the guys the interview questions. It’s more just them chatting which is cool also

Holy crash fest in a2 also.

Yep. I’m down with the bs sesh though. Anyone can ask questions. The bench racing and old battle stories are cool to me.

I was really hoping Nicoletti would hang on for the win in the 2nd 250 race. One for the vet class riders haha.

Yep. I’m down with the bs sesh though. Anyone can ask questions. The bench racing and old battle stories are cool to me.

I was really hoping Nicoletti would hang on for the win in the 2nd 250 race. One for the vet class riders haha.

Pulp was destroying Nicoletti last week for him not jumping the whoops, I was like thinking he is pissed enough and riding good!

Back